Choose Best Single-Season Performance In Ohio State Men's Baske...

Full story: 10TV WBNS 9
Ohio State junior guard Evan Turner's amazing season has some wondering whether he's had the best single-season performance in school history. Full Story
dandydon64

Hilliard, OH

#1 Feb 25, 2010
They are all great. The time they played is different. The competition is different. The Big Ten varies. Their team mate's talent is different.

Just enjoy.
dday87

Whitehouse, OH

#2 Feb 26, 2010
I don't think anyone has ever come close to what Jerry Lucas accomplished. He may be the greatest rebounder ever in college basketball. In addition, he had talent all around him and still put up those numbers.
BUCKS

Powell, OH

#3 Feb 26, 2010
What about one of the all-time greats? Where is JAMAR BUTLER???!!!
Bill Bangert

Newark, OH

#4 Feb 28, 2010
What about the Greatest Center ever in College Basketball History.............. Granville Waiters
Bill Bangert

Newark, OH

#5 Feb 28, 2010
Of Course that last post was a Joke ...LOL
Cozmo

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 1, 2010
I don't see Derek Anderson's name on the list, what’s up?
A great recruit from the State of Kentucky when University of Kentucky, and Louisville where good. Had he stayed at OSU and had players around him, he would have been one of OSU all time greats.
glenn west

Westerville, OH

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Does it matter? Of course it doesn't. All of the listed men were exceptional and with changing times and style of play no one will ever know. However, Evan Turner is clearly one of the best ever to play in the scarlet and gray, I hope for me that we get to see him one more year with this new class to lead.
Buckeyes

Newark, OH

#8 Mar 3, 2010
We could maybe see David Lighty and E.T. along with that class next year. But really, i think the bucks will be too much for him to pass up.
luckyduffer 54

Newark, OH

#9 Mar 10, 2010
for those of you too young to have witnessed robin freemans shooting ability in an era of no three pt line and at 5'10 many times double and triple teamed to ave 32.9 per in any era is outstanding! look it up!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Redd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
Why Michael Redd Should Never Play for the Milw... (May '10) Jun '10 matt 2
Chris Mannix: Bucks keep sights set on 2011 (Feb '10) Feb '10 Pete Saas 1
Orlando Magic vs. Milwaukee Bucks live blog (Jan '10) Jan '10 Maroussia 1
Dallas Mavericks trade former Gopher Kris Humph... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Hmmmmmmmmmm 2
NBA: Cavs coast over Bucks | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 Darin Smith 2
Cavs Beat Bucks 101-98 (Dec '09) Dec '09 THE TRUE ALBO 1
More from around the web