Nuggets trading Boykins to Bucks

Nuggets trading Boykins to Bucks

There are 5 comments on the Greeley Tribune story from Jan 11, 2007, titled Nuggets trading Boykins to Bucks. In it, Greeley Tribune reports that:

The Nuggets traded fan favorite Earl Boykins along with Julius Hodge to the Milwaukee Bucks for guard Steve Blake on Thursday, according to NBA sources.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greeley Tribune.

David

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 11, 2007
Unbelievable, I hope they got a bunch of cash in addition to Steve Blake. I watched Blake the other night and he is slow, too white and can't jump let alone shoot. Hodge alone would have been a good deal for the Bucks.

What, A.I. has a decent night and Boykins is expendable???

Heck dump Nene's slow fat butt.
Steve

Vail, CO

#2 Jan 11, 2007
With the absents of Earl the Great, I really am unsure that I will attend any more games!
Cheryl

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2007
Are you people nuts...do fan favorites not count at all. Earl made it all worth wild even when they lost.
Nicki

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2007
This was a big mistake for us. Earl is my favorite player and he has done more for us in the absence of Smith and Melo. He and AI are a great team and the nuggets made a big mistake. They should of gotten rid of Nene who is worth nothing to us, and Martin what can I say about him, BIG FAT NOTHING. That's who they should of got rid of. Who is Blake.
tiger fan

Howell, MI

#5 Jan 11, 2007
why earl to bucks

they shoulde trade jr smith to the bucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Redd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News Why Michael Redd Should Never Play for the Milw... (May '10) Jun '10 matt 2
News Choose Best Single-Season Performance In Ohio S... (Feb '10) Mar '10 luckyduffer 54 9
News Chris Mannix: Bucks keep sights set on 2011 (Feb '10) Feb '10 Pete Saas 1
News Orlando Magic vs. Milwaukee Bucks live blog (Jan '10) Jan '10 Maroussia 1
News Dallas Mavericks trade former Gopher Kris Humph... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Hmmmmmmmmmm 2
News NBA: Cavs coast over Bucks | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 Darin Smith 2
More from around the web