Magic dreadful in loss to Bucks

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

The Run and Van Guny offense is grinding to a halt. The Magic lost their third consecutive game, falling to the Milwaukee Bucks, 100-86, Wednesday night, giving their perch atop the Southeast Division a wobbly ...
Comments
101 - 109 of 109 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2007
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
RORSCHACH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Dec 14, 2007
 
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>So far my predictions have been right on the money. 3 down and 4 more to go to a 7 game losing streak.
why are you even here?

this is a forum for magic FANS

you white trash jerkoff
Disappointed

Bellevue, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Dec 14, 2007
 
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>So far my predictions have been right on the money. 3 down and 4 more to go to a 7 game losing streak.
Jim where did you make this prediction at? This blog is the only blog I see you stating they would lose 7 in a row. Of course it is easy to say that your prediction is holding true so far when you predicted it 3 games into a supposedly 7 game losing streak.

Are you going to hope on the boards and claim that you meant they would lose 4 of 5 if they win tonight? Then hope out and say yeah I predicted it and so far they've lost 3 out 4 so my prediction is holding true? I love people who predict something then use events that happened before they made the prediction as some kind of vindication like they knew it would happen beofre it did.
RORSCHACH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Dec 14, 2007
 
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>So far my predictions have been right on the money. 3 down and 4 more to go to a 7 game losing streak.
ON THE MONEY INDEED WHITE TRASH JIM!!!!

THEY LOST TO BOBCATS TONIE AND YOU ARE CORRECT 4 GAME LOSING STREAK AND I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE IN YOUR NBA ANALYSIS.

YOU SHOULD CALL ESPN AND INQUIRE ABOUT A JOB AS YOU ARE SO PROFOUNDLY GIFTED IN THE WAYS OF NBA EVALUATION.

OH THATS RIGHT YOU ARE AN INBRED HICK, WHO DOES NOT KNOW A BASKETBALL FROM A COW.

DO NOT EVER CLAIM TO BE A MAGIC FAN, AS I KNOW IN YOUR HEART YOU WERE PULLING FOR THEM TO LOSE SO AS YOUR JACKASS PREDICTION WOULD REMAIN PROPHETIC..

YOU ARE A SPINELESS GUTLESS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MAN MUCH LESS A MAGIC FAN

GO BACK TO YOUR DOUBLE WIDE YOU PIECE OF WHITE TRASH
RORSCHACH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Dec 14, 2007
 
Bwahahah wrote:
Dreadful in Loss to Bucks...
3 in a row - It has more than begun!
The collapse is all but complete.
And if you watched the game? We looked like a lottery team.
YES I AGREE WITH YOU AS A 3 GAME LOSING STREAK IN THE NBA MEANS YOUR TEAM IS COLLAPSING

YOU ARE SAD
Disappointed

Bellevue, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Dec 15, 2007
 
RORSCHACH wrote:
<quoted text>
YES I AGREE WITH YOU AS A 3 GAME LOSING STREAK IN THE NBA MEANS YOUR TEAM IS COLLAPSING
YOU ARE SAD
RORSCHAC

In his defense they did play like a lottery team in those games. Until the 3rd quarter of last night's game the Magic played 14 quarters of Passionless basketball. As long as the Magic care about winning they can win but when they mail in games with a 32 cent stamp they never make it.

Lets see how they come out the next 14 quarters before taking away to much from this game. I hope that the 3 game slide was enough to get them back on track but I have my doubts that this skid is done. With a young team they tend to lose focus.

Also where are all of the Nelson haters now? After that game I bet they wont say anything again until the Magic lose another one, he could go 8 for 8 in a loss and they would blame him. Let Arroyo go 8 for 8 though and everyone is calling him the best PG in the league, wish people would watch the players before automatically calling one guy better. Nelson was a big reason the team was 16 and 4 to start the season but I'm sure no Arroyo fans watched those games, because they don't give him any credit.
RORSCHACH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Dec 15, 2007
 
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
RORSCHAC
In his defense they did play like a lottery team in those games. Until the 3rd quarter of last night's game the Magic played 14 quarters of Passionless basketball. As long as the Magic care about winning they can win but when they mail in games with a 32 cent stamp they never make it.
Lets see how they come out the next 14 quarters before taking away to much from this game. I hope that the 3 game slide was enough to get them back on track but I have my doubts that this skid is done. With a young team they tend to lose focus.
Also where are all of the Nelson haters now? After that game I bet they wont say anything again until the Magic lose another one, he could go 8 for 8 in a loss and they would blame him. Let Arroyo go 8 for 8 though and everyone is calling him the best PG in the league, wish people would watch the players before automatically calling one guy better. Nelson was a big reason the team was 16 and 4 to start the season but I'm sure no Arroyo fans watched those games, because they don't give him any credit.
DOUBTS THE SKID IS DONE?

DO READ WHAT YOU WRITE OR YOU JUST GOT CLAM CHOWDER IN THAT HEAD

THEY ARE 10 GAMES ABOVE .500 AND THEY WON THEIR LAST GAME.
WHAT KIND OF SKID IS THAT

OH MIGHTY STEPHEN A SMITH DOPPLEGANGER
Disappointed

Bellevue, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Dec 15, 2007
 
RORSCHACH wrote:
<quoted text>
DOUBTS THE SKID IS DONE?
DO READ WHAT YOU WRITE OR YOU JUST GOT CLAM CHOWDER IN THAT HEAD
THEY ARE 10 GAMES ABOVE .500 AND THEY WON THEIR LAST GAME.
WHAT KIND OF SKID IS THAT
OH MIGHTY STEPHEN A SMITH DOPPLEGANGER
What would you call a 3 game losing streak OH MIGHTY KNOW IT ALL? Here in the real world everyone called it a 3 game skid. Or as I put it A LOSING STREAK! Did you even read what I wrote that went with it or are you so blind by the early win total that you can't even see when they mail in games?

I'm sure you didn't get to watch all of the games so I will cut you some slack and not name call. But had you had a chance to see all of those games in their entirity and not just the box score you would have seen what I was talking about but hey everyone can be a "boxscore fan".
RORSCHACH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Dec 15, 2007
 
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you call a 3 game losing streak OH MIGHTY KNOW IT ALL? Here in the real world everyone called it a 3 game skid. Or as I put it A LOSING STREAK! Did you even read what I wrote that went with it or are you so blind by the early win total that you can't even see when they mail in games?
I'm sure you didn't get to watch all of the games so I will cut you some slack and not name call. But had you had a chance to see all of those games in their entirity and not just the box score you would have seen what I was talking about but hey everyone can be a "boxscore fan".
I am sorry was mistaken as you are ESPN's knowledge bank on the NBA

please forgive me of my sins of great analyzer of the NBA

lol
Disappointed

Bellevue, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Dec 16, 2007
 
RORSCHACH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry was mistaken as you are ESPN's knowledge bank on the NBA
please forgive me of my sins of great analyzer of the NBA
lol
Never said I was a knowledge bank just gave you a definition most sane people use, since you blasted me for using it. But hey we all make errors when defending the team we cheer for. On several occasions I have mis spoke about something the Magic did or did not do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Michael Redd Discussions

Search the Michael Redd Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
Why Michael Redd Should Never Play for the Milw... (May '10) Jun '10 matt 2
Choose Best Single-Season Performance In Ohio S... (Feb '10) Mar '10 luckyduffer 54 9
Chris Mannix: Bucks keep sights set on 2011 (Feb '10) Feb '10 Pete Saas 1
Orlando Magic vs. Milwaukee Bucks live blog (Jan '10) Jan '10 Maroussia 1
Dallas Mavericks trade former Gopher Kris Humph... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Hmmmmmmmmmm 2
NBA: Cavs coast over Bucks | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 Darin Smith 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••