Miami Heat coach defends decision to ...

Miami Heat coach defends decision to start Beasley over Haslem

There are 14 comments on the MiamiHerald.com - Miami & Ft. Lauderdale News, Weather, Dolphins & More story from Oct 28, 2009, titled Miami Heat coach defends decision to start Beasley over Haslem. In it, MiamiHerald.com - Miami & Ft. Lauderdale News, Weather, Dolphins & More reports that:

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra confirmed Wednesday he made the `difficult' move to start Michael Beasley at power forward and send Udonis Haslem to the bench.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MiamiHerald.com - Miami & Ft. Lauderdale News, Weather, Dolphins & More.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Oct 28, 2009
Start whoever isnt crying over their hangnail that day.
Tiffany

Great Neck, NY

#2 Oct 28, 2009
Why the hell is beasley startin over Haslem?Haslem is the better player,and very good defender,he has no business coming off the bench.

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3 Oct 28, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
Why the hell is beasley startin over Haslem?Haslem is the better player,and very good defender,he has no business coming off the bench.
Well when they give an unproven sophomore "rookie" millions of dollars they dont want him to ride the bench.
Tiffany

Great Neck, NY

#4 Oct 28, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when they give an unproven sophomore "rookie" millions of dollars they dont want him to ride the bench.
So even if he does'nt play well,they will risk leaving him in,then lose the game?

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#5 Oct 28, 2009
I wouldnt think they would leave him in if he wasnt contributing.Im just saying the GM doesnt want to see his multi million dollar investment ride the pine.
Tiffany

Great Neck, NY

#6 Oct 28, 2009
Well they play tonight against my knicks,i wanna see how well the MILLION DOLLAR INVESTMENT plays,you gonna watch?

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#8 Oct 28, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
Well they play tonight against my knicks,i wanna see how well the MILLION DOLLAR INVESTMENT plays,you gonna watch?
Probably will channel flip between the world series and that.

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#9 Oct 28, 2009
~ouch~ the knicks and yankees both lost

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#10 Oct 28, 2009
Udonis Haslem 30 minutes = 8 points

Michael Beasley 36 minutes = 21 points

He made the coach look like a genius didnt he
Tiffany

Great Neck, NY

#11 Oct 29, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
Udonis Haslem 30 minutes = 8 points
Michael Beasley 36 minutes = 21 points
He made the coach look like a genius didnt he
Yeah,beasley did good,but Dwayne Wade was killin them,he shot the ball so well.Im happy that the heat won,and mad my knicks lost.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#13 Jan 8, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,beasley did good,but Dwayne Wade was killin them,he shot the ball so well.Im happy that the heat won,and mad my knicks lost.
lol. i know its hard having the best of both worlds. one team as to lose.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#15 Jan 9, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text> lol. i know its hard having the best of both worlds. one team as to lose.
I know,but why my knicks?i love that team.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#16 Jan 12, 2010
i am glad nate robinson is doing is thing. and showing the coach, how important he is, to the knicks.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#17 Jan 12, 2010
johnny wrote:
i am glad nate robinson is doing is thing. and showing the coach, how important he is, to the knicks.
Yeah,can you belive that bloodclaat coach benched him for so long?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Beasley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should the Phoenix Suns go after Nate Robinson? (May '13) Jun '13 laalyo 3
News Phoenix Suns Should Trade Michael Beasley, If A... (May '13) May '13 Laalyo 1
News Phoenix Suns Report Card: Michael Beasley (Apr '13) Apr '13 south philly 1
News Suns players supportive of decision to name Lin... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Doc 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves Offer Perfect Situation ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 trailblazer180 3
News ...And now, back to the Michael Beasley Show (Sep '08) Mar '12 john tolbert 2
News Beasley Cited For Marijuana Possession In Minne... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Go Blue 6
More from around the web