Heat's Beasley in rehab

Heat's Beasley in rehab

There are 33 comments on the Sports Network story from Aug 24, 2009, titled Heat's Beasley in rehab. In it, Sports Network reports that:

Miami Heat forward Michael Beasley has checked into rehab. The Miami Herald on Monday reported that Beasley, the second-overall pick of the 2008 draft out of Kansas State, has spent the last two weeks in a Houston facility as part of the NBA's substance abuse program to address concerns over his mental state and drug abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sports Network.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#29 Sep 28, 2009
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>go to the quote. sebastian telfair inspiration.
Sebastian telfair inspiration??
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#30 Sep 29, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Sebastian telfair inspiration??
yes go back there, i answered ur question just now.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#31 Sep 29, 2009
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>yes go back there, i answered ur question just now.
Whats the website?
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#32 Sep 30, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the website?
go to forum sebastian telfair topix.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#33 Sep 30, 2009
sebastian telfair topix, where me and u, text all the time. under where it says sebastian telfair finds inspiration.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#35 Sep 30, 2009
trainging finally begins.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#36 Sep 30, 2009
johnny wrote:
sebastian telfair topix, where me and u, text all the time. under where it says sebastian telfair finds inspiration.
I got it now,finally,lol
johnny

Huntington, NY

#37 Oct 1, 2009
sounds good. lol
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#38 Oct 1, 2009
johnny wrote:
sounds good. lol
Anything you say sounds good
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#39 Oct 4, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you say sounds good
like ur stlye, now let the preseason games begin. seeing as how there is no clear cut winner, this year in the nba.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#40 Oct 4, 2009
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>like ur stlye, now let the preseason games begin. seeing as how there is no clear cut winner, this year in the nba.
Its early,but i say,that if some how,my knicks dont win it,then im jumping on the celtics bandwagon,they have Kevin Garnett back,and they picked up Rasheed Wallace.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#41 Oct 4, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Its early,but i say,that if some how,my knicks dont win it,then im jumping on the celtics bandwagon,they have Kevin Garnett back,and they picked up Rasheed Wallace.
yes the celtics, do have a strong squad. but so does, orlando, cleveland,san atonio, denver,dallas, portland. la. very interesting.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#42 Oct 4, 2009
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>yes the celtics, do have a strong squad. but so does, orlando, cleveland,san atonio, denver,dallas, portland. la. very interesting.
I dont know about denver really,they have thugs on that team that could bother wit there playing status,if they can stay the hell out of trouble,maybe they can be in the finals this coming season,but L.A,Cleveland,Orlando,Dallas,P ortland,San antonio,and Boston are the teams to beat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Beasley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should the Phoenix Suns go after Nate Robinson? (May '13) Jun '13 laalyo 3
News Phoenix Suns Should Trade Michael Beasley, If A... (May '13) May '13 Laalyo 1
News Phoenix Suns Report Card: Michael Beasley (Apr '13) Apr '13 south philly 1
News Suns players supportive of decision to name Lin... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Doc 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves Offer Perfect Situation ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 trailblazer180 3
News ...And now, back to the Michael Beasley Show (Sep '08) Mar '12 john tolbert 2
News Beasley Cited For Marijuana Possession In Minne... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Go Blue 6
More from around the web