Timberwolves' Rashad McCants upbeat a...

Timberwolves' Rashad McCants upbeat about new coach after bad s...

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 10, 2008, titled Timberwolves' Rashad McCants upbeat about new coach after bad s.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Count Rashad McCants as one Timberwolf happy to see Kevin McHale on the bench as the team's new head coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

fracas

Sioux Falls, SD

#1 Dec 10, 2008
It would appear that McCants has a higher opinion of himself than anyone else does. I would think that you would actually have to do something special before you starting talking about "how good I am". Last I checked, he was a 4th year, former mid first rounder, who is having trouble getting minutes on a 4-16 team.

McCants is one of the more athletic players that the wolves have, and does have some talent. However, it does not appear that he has "future NBA GM" written all over him as he apparently does not assess talent all that clearly.

Gotta Love the effort that Big Al and Love brought last night. I just hope that this team can start to enjoy some success before these two guys start to not care. Foye also was much better last night, attacking the basket more than he has all year.
TheMaster

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2008
McCants is like so many professional athletes these days, "Me First".
DD Austin

Jackson, MS

#3 Dec 10, 2008
Anyone with (cant) in their name - I don't know?!?
DD Austin

Ridgeland, MS

#4 Dec 12, 2008
TheMaster wrote:
McCants is like so many professional athletes these days, "Me First".
It's really Millions First!

“I'm not crying... Winning!”

Since: Oct 08

Twin Cities, USA

#5 Dec 12, 2008
Rashad McCants s u c k s!
MIKE HAYNES

Barnesville, OH

#6 Jan 18, 2009
I would love to see MR. McCANTS AND MR. DURANT on the same team [THUNDER]. THE fans will be thrilled night in and night out. Do him a favor and make it happen.I can see it now YOUNG GUNS IN THE MIDWEST is wrecking havoc in the NBA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mehmet Okur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wolves to facilitate Dwight Howard Trade in my ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Chris 1
News Jazz fall to Bulls (Feb '11) Feb '11 Kevin Garnett 1
News Jefferson's 24 points lead Jazz over Suns (Oct '10) Oct '10 noblondes 1
News Monson: Jazz need divine help to beat L.A. (May '10) May '10 vince52 1
News NBA Playoffs: Denver Nuggets in trouble in play... (Apr '10) Apr '10 agd 1
News Jazz spoil Warriors' home finale with 103-94 win (Apr '10) Apr '10 ssg airborne 1
News Celtics/Jazz Game Preview (Mar '10) Mar '10 k-rock 2
More from around the web