Home remedy for Lakers

Home remedy for Lakers

There are 14 comments on the LA Daily News story from May 15, 2008, titled Home remedy for Lakers. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Kobe Bryant swished a 3-pointer on the Lakers' first possession Wednesday night, sending an unmistakable message to his teammates, to the Utah Jazz, to a sellout crowd at Staples Center and to a national cable ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

narzpt

Philippines

#1 May 15, 2008
nice game, jazz the winner in G7,anyone?
scotty

Pinola, MS

#2 May 15, 2008
as i comented earlier dr. buss should trade odom walton and kupcheck fora forwaed that can play defense, over the several seasons i have watched them play none can block or play defense so who is kupcheck working for not the lakers.
tory

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 May 15, 2008
bryant is the best player ever in the Nba and he will help the lakers win the NBA finals this season that will be his fourth
tory

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 May 15, 2008
kobe show that u can do it without him make him watch you while he's gone fishing.
Bynum surprise

Pacoima, CA

#5 May 15, 2008
Bring Bynum in for the 6th game and surprise everybody.. I sure he is ready to play.
KB24MVP

Medford, OR

#6 May 15, 2008
Bynum surprise wrote:
Bring Bynum in for the 6th game and surprise everybody.. I sure he is ready to play.
well, I feel funny something happen to him, Bynum might not playoff, he will return next season and 100 percents recovery, thats important for him. Just in case, would be nice we needs him back to playoff in conf final or the final. lets pray for him. smile. lets cross fingers/toes. Dont worry.Lakers can do without him...
Olskool

Walnut, CA

#7 May 15, 2008
GREAT WIN LAKERS!!!..now lets get KOBE back in the trainers room for some more around the clock therapy on that back of His....Game 6 is a game the LAKERS should win, I firmly believe that the LAKERS are the superior team and should prevail in salt lake..........GO LAKERS
BakedHam

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 15, 2008
Great game! I thought Lamar really stepped up to the plate and played with a lot of heart. The MACHINE (as he calls himself) needs a little fine tuning though and needs to stop running at the mouth, especially in front of a ref! I love Gasol but I hope he works on building up his strength after the season is done. Boozer was just pushing him around. Pao gets flustered easily too. Maybe I'm being too picky.
Iron Man 24

Oak Park, CA

#9 May 15, 2008
Kobe the man!!
Dre

Corona, NY

#10 May 15, 2008
I still think Kobe needs to score more buckets in the 4th quarter. I'm glad he can finally trust his team but he is still the leader and the leader of the team needs to score buckets in the 4th.

www.lulu.com/content/2108216
Joe

Rockville, MD

#11 May 15, 2008
I wish you kept your comments to your self because Odom is the back bone of the Lakers defense and Walton is the back bone of the Lakers off the bench offense. As fasr as Kuptchek is concerned, I think he did a very good job getting Gasol for simply nothing.
Take a deep breath and get real
Sam Jones

United States

#12 May 15, 2008
Kobe,

Is the personification, of a team player, time and maturity, materialized this metamorphos, in his playing style. The evolution, will constantly enhance, because he's a student, of his profession. The best is yet to come! he will go forward, and lead by example. It's called positive development. Sam Jones, Marion In
julius d gulfo

Philippines

#14 May 16, 2008
thatzz ryt kobe is great w/ da helf of cotemssss
julius d gulfo

Philippines

#15 May 16, 2008
good lock of game 7 kaya nyo yan dudezzzzzz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mehmet Okur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wolves to facilitate Dwight Howard Trade in my ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Chris 1
News Jazz fall to Bulls (Feb '11) Feb '11 Kevin Garnett 1
News Jefferson's 24 points lead Jazz over Suns (Oct '10) Oct '10 noblondes 1
News Monson: Jazz need divine help to beat L.A. (May '10) May '10 vince52 1
News NBA Playoffs: Denver Nuggets in trouble in play... (Apr '10) Apr '10 agd 1
News Jazz spoil Warriors' home finale with 103-94 win (Apr '10) Apr '10 ssg airborne 1
News Celtics/Jazz Game Preview (Mar '10) Mar '10 k-rock 2
More from around the web