5 Orlando Magic stories to watch this...

5 Orlando Magic stories to watch this offseason

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 14, 2008, titled 5 Orlando Magic stories to watch this offseason. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Which free-agent guards return? Maurice Evans, Keyon Dooling and Carlos Arroyo all become unrestricted free agents this summer, and all three will go where the money is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Voice Of Reason

United States

#1 May 15, 2008
Trade Hedo and our 22nd pick to the Bulls for Tyrus Thomas, Duhon and Bulls number 1 pick. Pick up the best available PG or PF in the draft and move Rashard to the 3. Tyrus would thrive playing alongside Dwight and we would address two needs for Hedo. In order to be a contender you have to make some big moves.
dee

El Paso, TX

#2 May 17, 2008
Voice Of Reason wrote:
Trade Hedo and our 22nd pick to the Bulls for Tyrus Thomas, Duhon and Bulls number 1 pick. Pick up the best available PG or PF in the draft and move Rashard to the 3. Tyrus would thrive playing alongside Dwight and we would address two needs for Hedo. In order to be a contender you have to make some big moves.
you must be a chitown bull fan. not much reason in your advice.

main concerns:

seeing mo evan and dooling back.

trading reddick with a little package added on.

they do need to play marcin gortat a little more esp if they played him in most of the playoff games.

and we do need more vets with defensive talents and big man as well.
Voice Of Reason

United States

#3 May 18, 2008
dee wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be a chitown bull fan. not much reason in your advice.
main concerns:
seeing mo evan and dooling back.
trading reddick with a little package added on.
they do need to play marcin gortat a little more esp if they played him in most of the playoff games.
and we do need more vets with defensive talents and big man as well.
Not much reason? If this deal worked you would "possibly" get a steal for a power forward ... a solid back up PG and a top pick to go after a solid PG in the draft. Lets see ... adding a Power forward and two solid PG's to this team .. what dont you get?
Longtimefan

Jacksonville, FL

#4 May 18, 2008
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much reason? If this deal worked you would "possibly" get a steal for a power forward ... a solid back up PG and a top pick to go after a solid PG in the draft. Lets see ... adding a Power forward and two solid PG's to this team .. what dont you get?
We need to keep Turk. Play Gortat and Redick and sign Milsap from Utah. Resign Dooling and Draft either Joe Alexander or/and CDR. Then we would be good for next season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maurice Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawks power past slumping Pacers (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
Maurice Evans girlfriend (Jun '07) Aug '10 Kristin 28
News Dr. Trade: One Trade, Two Fixes for the Suns an... (Aug '09) Aug '09 krishawn 1
News Dwyane Wade feeling better, Heat feeling disres... (Apr '09) May '09 kenny 49
News Magic trade Dooling for salary-cap room (Jul '08) Jul '08 Mike Bianchi 73
News J.J. Redick acknowledges dim future with Orland... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Skeezix 118
News Orlando Magic could sign former Gator Jason Wil... (Jul '08) Jul '08 magic_fan 38
More from around the web