Bryant listed as probable

Bryant listed as probable

There are 2 comments on the Daily News story from Jan 12, 2007, titled Bryant listed as probable. In it, Daily News reports that:

Back at their practice facility after 48 forgettable hours on the road, the Lakers focused their attention on the happenings in the film room and the trainer's room, neither one of which was a fun place to be.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily News.

Greypond1

UK

#1 Jan 12, 2007
I am not a Lakers Fan , I can't Stand the Yellow Uniform it Hurts my Eyes. But i Love the NBA Game. This is abit Hard to Say But i Hope Kobe Bryant Feels Better and i wish Phil Jackson was Limping around Instead. Kobe! you get Plenty of Rest and Let the Lakers Lose More Games. As a Fan of the Sacramento Kings you have my Support. Just Ask. You have a Friend By your side and i hope you Feel Better. I Really Mean that and who ever else is Injured. I can't write anymore Because i Get Emotional when i think of the Lakers Losing to Memphis. That has to be Hard But don't worry you will be Back to your old self Soon but not to Soon because I would like to See my Sacramento Kings Right There anywhere above the 8th Spot to play the Lakers in the Playoffs for old Time Sake. Anyhow, If you Happen to See Charles Barkley Give him the Shaq ONeil Special when the Lakers Played Phoenix. Remember! You Remember! Thanks i Appreciate it. Remember i am your Friend and Always a Kings Fan and Get well but not to Soon. Let the Lakers Lose more Games First and Then Get Well.
Lakerfan24

Long Beach, CA

#2 Jan 12, 2007
Get outta the closet!!! You have "Laker Fan" all over your comment! Plus, the Lakers would eat up the Sacramento "Queens" in the playoffs again if they would meet! Has the "Queens" suffered enough humiliation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maurice Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawks power past slumping Pacers (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
Maurice Evans girlfriend (Jun '07) Aug '10 Kristin 28
News Dr. Trade: One Trade, Two Fixes for the Suns an... (Aug '09) Aug '09 krishawn 1
News Dwyane Wade feeling better, Heat feeling disres... (Apr '09) May '09 kenny 49
News Magic trade Dooling for salary-cap room (Jul '08) Jul '08 Mike Bianchi 73
News J.J. Redick acknowledges dim future with Orland... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Skeezix 118
News Orlando Magic could sign former Gator Jason Wil... (Jul '08) Jul '08 magic_fan 38
More from around the web