Lakers' Jackson sees good in opening ...

Lakers' Jackson sees good in opening loss

There are 1 comment on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Oct 11, 2007, titled Lakers' Jackson sees good in opening loss. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

“Coach Jackson gave me the opportunity. I waited patiently on the bench, something I'm not used to, but I'm going to have to. It was fun though.”

A day after a one-point loss to Golden State in the preseason opener, Lakers coach Phil Jackson was fairly pleased with his team's performance. via Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

kobe is the best

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2007
i was happy to but also sad not to see kobe drop 65 points again don't forget your fans out there we still got love for you and all that you do i'll support and follow you no matter what team you go to p.s i hope to see another amazing season this year lakers or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maurice Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawks power past slumping Pacers (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
Maurice Evans girlfriend (Jun '07) Aug '10 Kristin 28
News Dr. Trade: One Trade, Two Fixes for the Suns an... (Aug '09) Aug '09 krishawn 1
News Dwyane Wade feeling better, Heat feeling disres... (Apr '09) May '09 kenny 49
News Magic trade Dooling for salary-cap room (Jul '08) Jul '08 Mike Bianchi 73
News J.J. Redick acknowledges dim future with Orland... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Skeezix 118
News Orlando Magic could sign former Gator Jason Wil... (Jul '08) Jul '08 magic_fan 38
More from around the web