Agent: Maurice Evans won't count on O...

Agent: Maurice Evans won't count on Orlando Magic contract bid

There are 8 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 21, 2008, titled Agent: Maurice Evans won't count on Orlando Magic contract bid. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The agent for Magic shooting guard Maurice Evans says his client isn't necessarily counting on the Orlando Magic offering a new deal during the offseason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

LatinJag

Macomb, MI

#1 Apr 22, 2008
Now thats a real pinhead. How an agent is talking deals when his client is involve in the playoffs. Hope Mo has his head in the game and not in a new deal.

Mo, fire your agent!

“Sharing View Points”

Since: Feb 07

Deltona, Florida

#2 Apr 22, 2008
Greedy agents.(trying to copy from Boras and Rosenhaus)...should be fired...why would you bring up such a pitiful statement during the playoffs. He should be fired. The Magic did not put him in the STARTING LINEUP by coincidence.
Tre

Omaha, NE

#3 Apr 22, 2008
yeah, that strategy worked real well for deshawn stevenson didnt it
dee

El Paso, TX

#4 Apr 22, 2008
i agree with all you guys , but we all know mo evans deserves his chance with the magic again. he has deserved it more than others (i.e. nelson).
agent stupid

Ocala, FL

#5 Apr 22, 2008
this agent is a complete tool to be posturing for mo now that the magic are in the heat of the playoffs...if i was mo i would tell this idiot to shut his hole.
LMAO

AOL

#6 Apr 22, 2008
A journeyman NBA player. More bad games than good games, plus he has a stupid a-s-s* AGENT
But bring him back and give him 5 or 6 million. That why JJ will get traded faster!
:)
LMAO

AOL

#7 Apr 22, 2008
*** That WAY JJ will get traded faster!

“Hate is a four letter word!”

Since: Dec 07

New York, NY

#8 Apr 22, 2008
LMAO wrote:
A journeyman NBA player. More bad games than good games, plus he has a stupid a-s-s* AGENT
But bring him back and give him 5 or 6 million. That why JJ will get traded faster!
:)
Wow another total idiot statement from the greatest ..........here.
Otis is playing it smart keeping Redick while Evans agent cuts his throat with the Magic. WTG making this kind of statement during the playoffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maurice Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawks power past slumping Pacers (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
Maurice Evans girlfriend (Jun '07) Aug '10 Kristin 28
News Dr. Trade: One Trade, Two Fixes for the Suns an... (Aug '09) Aug '09 krishawn 1
News Dwyane Wade feeling better, Heat feeling disres... (Apr '09) May '09 kenny 49
News Magic trade Dooling for salary-cap room (Jul '08) Jul '08 Mike Bianchi 73
News J.J. Redick acknowledges dim future with Orland... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Skeezix 118
News Orlando Magic could sign former Gator Jason Wil... (Jul '08) Jul '08 magic_fan 38
More from around the web