David Harrison suspended for one game

Full story: WISH-TV 8 Indiana News

The Indiana Pacers have suspended center David Harrison for one game for conduct detrimental to the team.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Mary Duluth

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

Come on spring and baseball season.
I'm getting tired of hearing about these overpayed spoiled airheads and their bad choices.

Can't wait for the CARDS and REDS to start swinging the bat to a promising 2008 season. Go STL CARDINALS!!
Ex pacer fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

Larry Bird you still don't get it do you? The people of Indiana are not going to support a bunch of drug using, strip bar hopping, gun shooting, thugs that call themselves basketball players. At least we still have the Colts to look up to.
Booooo

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

These thugs need to pay an enormous fine and donate it to shelters or charity. Give it to people that need the money and are worthier than these ungrateful lowlifes. Also, implement a 3 strikes policy and they are off the team, write their contract as such when they are drafted or traded. I could careless if I ever see another NBA game! I agree come on baseball. Go Reds!!
kingweasel

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

Gotta love those Pacers! Could it get any more classic? I know that Larry hates this more than anyone in the world except maybe Jim O'Brien. I am not sure how they can do it but I sure hope the Pacers can get it all squared away in the next year or two. Major task ahead for Larry Legend. Good luck!
deb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

I think the Pacers are an embarressment to Indiana.
FED UP

Wakefield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

PACERS STINK
honest abe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

Go Pacers, and take Larry Bird with you!
indy mom

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

I think you are really onto something with your suggestion that the fines be used for charity. The Pacers are going to have to make a huge statement that is something more than a token (i.e. Tinsley's coat drive) before I am willing to forgive and forget.
honest abe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

I agree with you on the TInsley Coat drive Indy mom. Did he really think that would make people think he was a great guy. I think he donated 10 coats all by himself.
dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

does anyone really care what that bunch of thugs does anymore? get rid of the whole team!!!!
Whoopie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

They r over paid they need to get real jobs I think Krispy Cream maybe Hiring
Army Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2008

I think a lot of people would get frustrated like David considering the refs make the most terrible calls on him. There are other ways to handle these things but I can't blame him too much. Many in his situation would have done the same in the heat of the moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••