Shots Fired at Pacers' Guard Tinsley

Shots Fired at Pacers' Guard Tinsley

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 9, 2007, titled Shots Fired at Pacers' Guard Tinsley. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Indiana Pacers guard Jamaal Tinsley and several companions were targeted in a shooting Sunday morning that wounded one person outside the Conrad Hotel downtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

New Albany, IN

#1 Dec 9, 2007
I don't want to make light of this article too much-- after all several lives were put at risk during the gunfire-- but there was enough typical pro athlete lunacy going on to make a fairly hilarious (though rated R for violence) hip-hop movie. Just a week after Sean Taylor dies you have a much bolder fellow athlete showing up at an event with a fleet of expensive cars, showing off his wealth, practically asking for a confrontation with his less privileged brethren. Do these guys have a death wish? I'd love to be a bug on the wall in Larry Bird's office later today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquis Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA says replay shows foul was called incorrect... (May '12) May '12 Boo Freakin Hoo Hoo 1
News Leominster youngster is a Celtics superfan - Se... (Jun '10) Sep '10 nikeairmax 6
News Celtics re-sign backup Marquis Daniels - Sentin... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Norm McKinnon 1
News Celtics beaten by New Jersey Nets (Mar '10) May '10 jonathan51793 6
News Nets surprise Celtics 104-96 (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cammy 1
News Celtics' Pierce likely out today against Cavs -... (Feb '10) Feb '10 orin 2
News Pacers agree to community service (Mar '08) Nov '09 Truth123 237
More from around the web