Leominster youngster is a Celtics sup...

Leominster youngster is a Celtics superfan - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 6 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Leominster youngster is a Celtics superfan - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

At first, 12-year-old Madison Daniels' goal was simply to attend a Boston Celtics game and get an autograph from her favorite player, Ray Allen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Townsend, MA

#1 Jun 11, 2010

Braintree, MA

#2 Jun 11, 2010
What a nice story- you lucky girl! Enjoy all the times you have with your dad, those are what make memories and the things you'll remember your entire life.

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jun 16, 2010
Great job, Katina. What a great story.

Leominster, MA

#5 Aug 4, 2010
Ik she is very lucky I'd love to b her

Leominster, MA

#6 Sep 3, 2010
wow this is so cool i wish i could do that

Since: Sep 10

Beijing, China

#7 Sep 4, 2010
brand:nike running shoes women running shoes
wholesale price:$44
online store: w w w.wow-nike c o m
women size: us5.5, us6.5, us 7, us8, us8.5
wow-nike .com is professional wholesaler of the international. We can supply all kinds of brand sports shoes (running shoes, basketball shoes, footwear shoes, etc), mainly Nike, Adidas, Radii, Timberland, Air Jordan, Supra, UGG, etc. Please note all the prices on our website are wholesale prices. Our products are with good quality. All the pictures are taken from our real product; the products you receive will be the same as you see on the website. Moreover, they may look better than in the picture. Many of our customers feel very glad when they receive their orders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquis Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA says replay shows foul was called incorrect... (May '12) May '12 Boo Freakin Hoo Hoo 1
News Celtics re-sign backup Marquis Daniels - Sentin... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Norm McKinnon 1
News Celtics beaten by New Jersey Nets (Mar '10) May '10 jonathan51793 6
News Nets surprise Celtics 104-96 (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cammy 1
News Celtics' Pierce likely out today against Cavs -... (Feb '10) Feb '10 orin 2
News Pacers agree to community service (Mar '08) Nov '09 Truth123 237
News Jack Given Qualifying Offer From Pacers; Daniel... (Jul '09) Jul '09 pacer fan 1
More from around the web