Pacers befuddled by funk

Pacers befuddled by funk

There are 44 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 9, 2007, titled Pacers befuddled by funk. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The more the Indiana Pacers play, the more confusing they get. Maybe more confused, too.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mike

United States

#42 Mar 10, 2007
a i r wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought Mike was an Idiot, but I see that you are too. Any team can win a game or two without their star, I hope J.O. just shuts it down for the rest of the year so you idiots can see how valuable he is to this team. It's funny that everyone in the league thinks that he is a top 10-15 player in the entire league, but you Nap-Town idiots want to get rid of him. Donnie has the right idea, build the team around J.O. It's not him, it is the dead weight that he's carrying on his back that's making him look bad. Somehow the team has got to get a point and a shooting guard in the off season, because Tinsley has obviously quit and Dunleav(should change name to PleasLeavy)y is just garbage. Come on Larry get some players around J.O. and stop trying to act like he is part of the problem, he's part of the solution.
He's got talent, no doubt. But he doesn't talk or act like a leader, therefore the efforts to build the team around him are suspect at best. And I really don't understand why we can't express opinions here without resorting to calling each other silly names. Grow up. I imagine if you were standing in front of us face to face you wouldn't be rude enough to call us idiots, so why do it hiding online?
Happy In Oakland

AOL

#43 Mar 10, 2007
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Bay Area we called him Dunnuthing and often combined him with Murphy (due to their horrendous contracts) as MurphLeavy. Perhaps you can carry that torch, as well as the contracts! And, pardon me for almost forgetting, THANK YOU!!!
Warriors 2007 record with starting five of Davis, Richardson, Harrington, Jackson and Biedrins = 3-0
(includes road win in Detroit)
At least you Pacers fans don't have to be subjected to Dunleavy's stupid long hair and rubberband joke he sported here.I agree with Mike...THANKS!!We'll take JO off your hands for ya too!!!
Mike

United States

#44 Mar 11, 2007
BC Realtor wrote:
Ok, we have 2 problems on this team.
JO and Tinsley.
The problem with Tinsley is that he is way overpaid for lack of talent, and anybody with a similar contract to his is so much better, no other team would be willing to make the trade.
Solution to this problem? Do a 2 person trade with JO and Tinsley. Yeah we will take a hit and only get 1 good guy and a no-name or 2, but if the Pacers get rid of JO (just ordinary) then the team can focus on TEAM ball again.
either way, we need changes or else the few remaining fans will roll over and die as well.
You hit the nail on the head. Take a short term step back for the long term good of the franchise.
Redneck in Carmel

Carmel, IN

#45 Mar 12, 2007
DynOmite - 9 in a row!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquis Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA says replay shows foul was called incorrect... (May '12) May '12 Boo Freakin Hoo Hoo 1
News Leominster youngster is a Celtics superfan - Se... (Jun '10) Sep '10 nikeairmax 6
News Celtics re-sign backup Marquis Daniels - Sentin... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Norm McKinnon 1
News Celtics beaten by New Jersey Nets (Mar '10) May '10 jonathan51793 6
News Nets surprise Celtics 104-96 (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cammy 1
News Celtics' Pierce likely out today against Cavs -... (Feb '10) Feb '10 orin 2
News Pacers agree to community service (Mar '08) Nov '09 Truth123 237
More from around the web