Trial starts for Pacers Tinsley, Dani...

Trial starts for Pacers Tinsley, Daniels in '07 bar fight

There are 23 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Mar 17, 2008, titled Trial starts for Pacers Tinsley, Daniels in '07 bar fight. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Indiana Pacers players Jamaal Tinsley and Marquis Daniels are set to be tried on charges stemming from a February 2007 bar fight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen Sez

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Mar 18, 2008
Jim Voyles is the man!!
KELVIN D

Verona, WI

#25 Mar 18, 2008
Jason wrote:
i don't want to sound racist but i went to a concert at the 8 sec saloon last weekend and from what i witnessed why would these black overpaid athletes want to go to a country bar filled with cowboys and good ole boys. they had to have known that their presence at this type of establishment would create chaos. were they looking for trouble that night?
JASON IN AMERICA YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ABLE TO GO WERE YOU WANT TO GO ,MAYBE THEY WERE LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD OLE GIRLS, MAYBE THEY FOUND SOME AND SOME ONE DID NOT LIKE IT,BUT IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSE ANYTIME A PERSON IS KNOWN AND HAS MONEY THER ARE HATERS WAITING FOR YOU, I DO NOT CARE WERE YOU GO, JASON YOU ARE OUT ONE NIGHT AND YOU SEE THIS REAL NICE LADY, AND YOU HIT IT OFF WITH HER AND YOU THINK YOU GOT IT GOING ON, ALL OF A SUDDEN IN WALKS IN THIS 000.000 DIGIT PERSON, AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW IS YOUR CONVERSATION IS PENNIELESS, UNLESS YOU SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH (MOST WOMEN IN A BAR HAVE DOLLAR SIGNS IN THERE EYES), ALOT OF MEN WOULD GET UPSET AND BLAME MR DIGITS, NOT REALLY LOOKING AT IT IN THE RIGHT WAY IT IS NOT HIS FAULT THAT HE HAS MONEY, AND IF YOU HAVE MONEY, NO MATTER WERE YOU GO THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE HATER IN THE CROWD, BY THE WAY IN THE BACK OF 8 SECONDS THERE IS A HIP HOP BAR CLLED TREMORS THAT IS WERE THE PLAYERS WERE.
KELVIN D

Verona, WI

#26 Mar 18, 2008
Concerned Citizen Sez wrote:
Jim Voyles is the man!!
yes he is he does his job and that is to defend his clients to the fulliest, if you ever need a lawyer for anything i bet you would want your lawyer to do what ever it takes to get you the best deal he possibly could, if he did not do this then you were not repesented, a lawyer has to do his job if he likes it are not, if you were mr voyles you would have done the same, you know why because you took an oath as a lawyer to give your client the best possible defense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquis Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA says replay shows foul was called incorrect... (May '12) May '12 Boo Freakin Hoo Hoo 1
News Leominster youngster is a Celtics superfan - Se... (Jun '10) Sep '10 nikeairmax 6
News Celtics re-sign backup Marquis Daniels - Sentin... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Norm McKinnon 1
News Celtics beaten by New Jersey Nets (Mar '10) May '10 jonathan51793 6
News Nets surprise Celtics 104-96 (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cammy 1
News Celtics' Pierce likely out today against Cavs -... (Feb '10) Feb '10 orin 2
News Pacers agree to community service (Mar '08) Nov '09 Truth123 237
More from around the web