Pacers' defense playing catch-up

Scoring in the preseason hasn't been a problem for the Indiana Pacers. They are averaging 109 points a game, up nearly 14 from last season. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wayne

Lafayette, IN

#24 Oct 24, 2007
If the Pacers have become insignificant (which they have) that is the direct result of bad teams, bad players, bad coaches, and bad ownership. Look at the attendance numbers. I'm only one fan, and I'm pretty sure the attendance numbers are down by THOUSANDS! Care to explain why that is?
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying the "fans" should turn on the team and make it a team that *truly* has no one in their corner. And somehow this will make other "star" players want to come play for us? HELLO? McFLY!? If the Pacers really have become insignificant, it's directly a result of people like you.
Wayne

Lafayette, IN

#25 Oct 24, 2007
Gary,
Your thoughts are so inspiring! How deep in thought you must have been to come up with, "You're a tool". Thansk for the deep explanation as well. Very thought provoking! LOL Gary, we are all worse off for you having wasted time, space, and your brain-power for comments that sound like they came out of a 3rd graders mouth. Any chance you are also an IU football fan! LOL
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a tool
Sam

United States

#26 Oct 24, 2007
It's not who they beat-- it's they beat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquis Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA says replay shows foul was called incorrect... (May '12) May '12 Boo Freakin Hoo Hoo 1
Leominster youngster is a Celtics superfan - Se... (Jun '10) Sep '10 nikeairmax 6
Celtics re-sign backup Marquis Daniels - Sentin... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Norm McKinnon 1
Celtics beaten by New Jersey Nets (Mar '10) May '10 jonathan51793 6
Nets surprise Celtics 104-96 (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cammy 1
Celtics' Pierce likely out today against Cavs -... (Feb '10) Feb '10 orin 2
Pacers agree to community service (Mar '08) Nov '09 Truth123 237
More from around the web