Knicks can't hold off Pacers in 103-100 loss

Full story: Newsday

Kareem Rush scored 24 points, and the Indiana Pacers used a strong defensive effort in the fourth quarter to beat the New York Knicks 103-100 on Wednesday night, snapping a seven-game losing streak.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2008
Nets to Brooklyn NOW

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2008
What part of "fire Isaiah" don't these clowns understand???
john

Valley Stream, NY

#2 Feb 7, 2008
alan,
i believe isiah thomas has lost his mind, last night he blamed the knicks losing on being young & that they cannot get any younger.

Isiah, your the guy who said this was a rebuilding basketball team. YES, WE NEED TO BE YOUNG, THE PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS UNLOADED EXPIRING CONTRACTS FOR DRAFT PICKS & NOW LOOK AT THEM.

PLEASE TRADE ZACH RANDOLPH TO THE MAVERICKS FOR DESAGANA DIOP, TRENTON HASSELL & JERRY STACKHOUSE.
Pablo

AOL

#3 Feb 7, 2008
Isiah don't trade no one. This is just starting to be fun now. I especially like the last 5 minutes of the games. They are hysterical.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquis Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA says replay shows foul was called incorrect... (May '12) May '12 Boo Freakin Hoo Hoo 1
Leominster youngster is a Celtics superfan - Se... (Jun '10) Sep '10 nikeairmax 6
Celtics re-sign backup Marquis Daniels - Sentin... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Norm McKinnon 1
Celtics beaten by New Jersey Nets (Mar '10) May '10 jonathan51793 6
Nets surprise Celtics 104-96 (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cammy 1
Celtics' Pierce likely out today against Cavs -... (Feb '10) Feb '10 orin 2
Pacers agree to community service (Mar '08) Nov '09 Truth123 237
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Marquis Daniels People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••