Warriors? Nothing to worry over

Warriors? Nothing to worry over

There are 1 comment on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Apr 20, 2007, titled Warriors? Nothing to worry over. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Nellie Ball is not money ball. According to at least one NBA analyst, the Golden State Warriors -- 3-0 regular season vs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Mr Faircomment

Fremont, CA

#1 Apr 29, 2007
Why 96% Sport Analyst has no respect to Warriors for 2 reasons:
1. Mavs won 67 games,#1 in the league
2. Sympatize M.Cuban because of his popularity and money.
Example: One of the TNT & ESPN Analyst said that if Mavs will play the way they used to play in their 67 wins, then they will bet the Warriors...That's BS, that's why Mavs loss to warriors 0-3 in the post season????Conclusion: Mavs chemistry during post season is obsolete to Warriors....Understand TNT & ESPN Analyst!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve Kerr spurns Knicks, agrees to coach Warriors (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chris Mullin has one message for Hall of Fame s... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Tax Payer View 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves hire Kurt Rambis as new ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Phillip Ml 14
News Kurt Rambis gets high marks from ex-Wolves play... (Aug '09) Aug '09 rrenault 3
News Wolves, Rambis agree to terms, ESPN reports (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jolly Green 25
News Timberwolves reach contract agreement with Kurt... (Aug '09) Aug '09 LakersRunThis 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves-Kurt Rambis deal could c... (Aug '09) Aug '09 I m nuts 7
More from around the web