Rockets' Alston points out Knicks' sh...

Rockets' Alston points out Knicks' shortcomings

There are 11 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Rockets' Alston points out Knicks' shortcomings. In it, Newsday reports that:

Rafer Alston doesn't come home to New York and find only the Knicks struggling. He looks at the newspaper standings and sees that Cardozo already has two home losses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

scottk

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2008
Every NBA player has pointed out Knick flaws.
mark

New York, NY

#2 Jan 10, 2008
They're all untouchable. LOL
He got that right. Nobody will touch them with a 10 foot pole.
rls

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 10, 2008
Knicks should have gotten skip to my loo when they had the chance a few summers ago... but then there's a lot of things we SHOULD have done. You'd think that Thomas who was a really good point guard in his time would recognize that we need a genuine floor general. As a season ticket holder I hope he's gone at the end of the season. I wonder what he has on Dolan....
Prince

Port Jefferson, NY

#4 Jan 10, 2008
The league has finally figured out that the Knicks don't have a point guard..... oh wait!! Mardy Collins is our only point guard..... oh wait he doesn't play!
Serious

Woodbridge, CT

#5 Jan 10, 2008
Randolph has been traded for Michael Redd.
stan

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 10, 2008
ron artest and mike bibby for malik rose,quentin richardson,jerome james.
Joe Fraudee

New York, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2008
Knicks still in the NBA?
Knick Sufferer

Lynbrook, NY

#8 Jan 10, 2008
iSIAH,
RUMORS HAVE YOU TRADING ZACH RANDOLPH TO THE MILWAUKEE BUCKS, YOU BETTER BRING BACK MICHAEL REDD IN THAT TRADE.

ALSO TALK OF STEPHON MARBURY, A YOUNG PLAYER & A FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK TO THE HOUSTON ROCKETS FOR TRACY MCGRADY, ISIAH YOU CANNOT TRADE AWAY OUR LOTTERY PICK.

TRADE AWAY OLD PARTS FOR EXPIRING CONTRACTS & ACTUALLY IMPROVE OUR LOTTERY POSITION, SO WE CAN REBUILD WITH A FRANCHISE PLAYER.
rudeday

AOL

#9 Jan 10, 2008
I actually like Artest, he would definetly bring some defensive intensity to the Knicks and probably would get in a mates face if he werent playing def. But he seems to be injured often and would he flip one day that is the ??? maybe give up some expiring contracts.. Rose, James,and a choice of Q, Jeffries,Chandler or the kid they got from Kentucky last yr
jerry

AOL

#10 Jan 10, 2008
Serious wrote:
Randolph has been traded for Michael Redd.
one could only wish
jerry

AOL

#11 Jan 10, 2008
Knick Sufferer wrote:
iSIAH,
RUMORS HAVE YOU TRADING ZACH RANDOLPH TO THE MILWAUKEE BUCKS, YOU BETTER BRING BACK MICHAEL REDD IN THAT TRADE.
ALSO TALK OF STEPHON MARBURY, A YOUNG PLAYER & A FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK TO THE HOUSTON ROCKETS FOR TRACY MCGRADY, ISIAH YOU CANNOT TRADE AWAY OUR LOTTERY PICK.
TRADE AWAY OLD PARTS FOR EXPIRING CONTRACTS & ACTUALLY IMPROVE OUR LOTTERY POSITION, SO WE CAN REBUILD WITH A FRANCHISE PLAYER.
Rumors? Where are they? Any trade with Milwaukee involving Randolf is a good trade. The Knicks player they need the least is Randolf, he trips up Curry in the middle and is not a fit with this team, just don't give up any draft picks Isiah...no no no no no....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve Kerr spurns Knicks, agrees to coach Warriors (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chris Mullin has one message for Hall of Fame s... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Tax Payer View 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves hire Kurt Rambis as new ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Phillip Ml 14
News Kurt Rambis gets high marks from ex-Wolves play... (Aug '09) Aug '09 rrenault 3
News Wolves, Rambis agree to terms, ESPN reports (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jolly Green 25
News Timberwolves reach contract agreement with Kurt... (Aug '09) Aug '09 LakersRunThis 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves-Kurt Rambis deal could c... (Aug '09) Aug '09 I m nuts 7
More from around the web