Nuggets´ Anthony Suspended

Nuggets Anthony Suspended

There are 2 comments on the My Mother Lode story from Dec 19, 2006, titled Nuggets Anthony Suspended. In it, My Mother Lode reports that:

David Stern wont stand for being embarrassed _ by his players or his teams. So he came down hard on both Monday, suspending NBA scoring leader Carmelo Anthony 15 games and fining the Knicks and Nuggets an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My Mother Lode.

Albert

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2006
I think the penalty was to harsh!! Denver had a good record and their star player was the leader scorer of the NBA. They also had a 20 point lead in this game with 2 minutes left. Isiah Thomas was the mastermind behind all of this. His Knicks are sorry and has one of the worse records!! They could have ended JR. Smith career with that awful foul!! He could have been out for the season if he had gotten hurt bad after that mean spirited foul!!! When Isiah play with the Bad Boy Pistons they fought all the time. Isiah got the fighting with Bill Cartwright, Sidney Green, Danny Ainge, Magic Johnson in the Finals, and a lot of NBA players. Also, his team mate Bill Laimbeer got the fighting with Larry Bird and Robert Parrish. NBA David Stern did not give out these type of Suspensions. Go back and look at those old tapes of games back in that era. David Stern is acting like a SlaveMaster with these players more so than he did with the Isiah, Magic, Bird and Jordan era.
Albert

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2006
David Stern has really gotten out of hand with the dress code, listening to music, and new ball. He's is really acting like a Slave Master trying to keeping his N's in line by taking their money and their opportunities!! He came in with Michael Jordan in 1984. And Magic,Bird,Michael, and Isiah made a lot of money for the league and made in popular!! He don't respect these new players in the same light. He treat them like children and field slaves!! I can't stand him!! He's out of control letting that power go to his head!! He has a lot of fear in him!!! White Men fight all the time in Hockey,and Major League Baseball and nobody says nothing!! ESPN don't show that over and over and interview the White Hockey players and press conference them. And their fines are where near the fine that these blacks are getting in NFL and NBA. It's Totally Ridiculous!!! These White Men and the White Media need to stop it!! It just keep racism Live and Well!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
News Nothin' but Net: Once-solid Knicks, Clippers sh... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News NBA trade rumors 2013: Danny Granger trade to N... (Feb '13) Feb '13 james 1
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
More from around the web