Knicks' Walsh plays it right with no sudden moves

Full story: Newsday 6
If you heard what the Clippers gave up for Marcus Camby , you were thinking the same thing I was: Why couldn't Donnie Walsh get the same, or better, for Zach Randolph ? Well, he couldn't get better and wasn't ... Full Story
dud dew

Chester, PA

#1 Jul 16, 2008
Good! Keep writing the hard truths, and getting the fans in long-run mode....
Ray

Canfield, OH

#2 Jul 16, 2008
Ken,

Really nothing more to add here, you couldn't have said it any better. Don't understand everyone's rush, patience is going to be needed here.
tjrover

Carmel Valley, CA

#3 Jul 16, 2008
Just get rid of Marbury for starters. I don't care how few games this team wins as long as they trim the fat and cut some of this deadweight from the roster. As long as the roster isn't comprised of a majority of players whom I loathe, I'll take it.
bill

Oneonta, NY

#4 Jul 17, 2008
rather see a bunch of young hungry players losing than what we had last year.
Pacers fan

Evansville, IN

#5 Jul 17, 2008
Hey yo New York, how bout this trade Pacers give you Jamaal Tinsley for Jerome Jones isn't that the guy NYC is trying to get to retire?
Ike

Milford, CT

#6 Aug 1, 2008
I think the Knicks need a young athletic power forward who can run the court, block shots and rebound. Josh Smith of the Hawks comes to mind and strikes me as a player the knicks can build around if obtained in a blockbuster trade. He would really fit well in D'Antoni's uptempo game--- Ike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
Nothin' but Net: Once-solid Knicks, Clippers sh... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 1
Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
NBA trade rumors 2013: Danny Granger trade to N... (Feb '13) Feb '13 james 1
Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
More from around the web