Chicago Bulls could profit from Los Angeles Clippers draft posi...

The Bulls sat out the NBA draft lottery for just the second time in 11 years, but that doesn't mean Tuesday night's proceedings didn't have potential impact for them. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#82 May 21, 2009
Puba wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! I wasn't sold on Ben Gordon, but then you reminded me that he started for a team that someone (incorrectly) thought could win the East in a weak year. Give the man every penny he wants!
Gordon off the bench would be fine with me.
I just don't he'd accept it.
Puba

Chicago, IL

#83 May 21, 2009
ATLDre wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that same weak conference had the defending champs. That someone was a lot of someones. I know you didn't believe it for a minute because you picked Cleveland to beat the Pistons that year. You knew the Bulls had no shot but Cleveland would be unbeatable..Whatever..
Who judges a player's value based on an imaginary conference championship that "a lot of someones" thought would happen, but never actually happened?
Greg

Chicago, IL

#84 May 21, 2009
ATLDre wrote:
<quoted text>
With Kaman, Perkins doesn't look like an all star and the Bulls do win the series. Kaman wouldn't have fumbled away 60% of the passes thrown to him in the paint.
Miller played well and Noah was dominating at times against the Celts. I don't know the stats but Perkins didn't win the series for them.
ATLDre

Atlanta, GA

#85 May 22, 2009
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Miller played well and Noah was dominating at times against the Celts. I don't know the stats but Perkins didn't win the series for them.
Perkins provided the Celts with far more of an offensive post presence than most believed he was capable of. I am not going to explain the importance of an offensive presence in the paint. If you think Noah dominated "at times" then so be it.
ATLDre

Atlanta, GA

#86 May 22, 2009
Puba wrote:
<quoted text>
Who judges a player's value based on an imaginary conference championship that "a lot of someones" thought would happen, but never actually happened?
Nobody, so what's your point? You started with some sarcastic nonsense about giving Gordon every penny he wants and I know I have never said anything to that effect.
Mgray

Atlanta, GA

#87 May 22, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>When is Gar Forman going to resign?
I couldn't agree more....and he can take NAP (No action Paxson) with him, and Lovie Smith 2.
Todd

Columbus, OH

#88 May 22, 2009
Why would we trade Kirk Hinrich? He has definitely been one of our best defenders over the last couple years.

I am definitely in favor of letting Ben Gordon go. He is not as good as he thinks. He cannot create for himself and is too much of a ball hog (that is noticeable from the double overtime game against Boston, he lost the ball while trying to beat three Boston defenders). His defense sucks and he has too big of a head for himself. He is too willing to take a shot with two people on him than find the open man.

This team does not need someone undersized for the 2 spot and who cannot defend and who is not the best team player. Yeah he can shoot, but he can't pass and Hinrich is the ultimate team player. Besides, with Salmons now, and with Deng coming back next year, letting Gordon go might be the best deal. Keep Thomas too, he began to show what he can do late in the season, and if he begins to get consistent playing time, he can definitely improve. I mean, who else is going to block shots for us?
Puba

Chicago, IL

#89 May 22, 2009
ATLDre wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody, so what's your point? You started with some sarcastic nonsense about giving Gordon every penny he wants and I know I have never said anything to that effect.
You're the one who decided to lard up your BG argument with some silliness about the Bulls being a dark horse with him starting. When are you going to tell us what that could possibly have to do with anything?
Tweener Scuds

Paramount, CA

#90 May 26, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Gordon off the bench would be fine with me.
I just don't he'd accept it.
Dont you believe that BG would like to play his natural position: PG? He was a good one at Connecticut and can defend that position. He is not a good passer at SG, but that is a probably a function of his playing out of position.
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#91 May 30, 2009
Todd wrote:
Why would we trade Kirk Hinrich? He has definitely been one of our best defenders over the last couple years.
I am definitely in favor of letting Ben Gordon go. He is not as good as he thinks. He cannot create for himself and is too much of a ball hog (that is noticeable from the double overtime game against Boston, he lost the ball while trying to beat three Boston defenders). His defense sucks and he has too big of a head for himself. He is too willing to take a shot with two people on him than find the open man.
This team does not need someone undersized for the 2 spot and who cannot defend and who is not the best team player. Yeah he can shoot, but he can't pass and Hinrich is the ultimate team player. Besides, with Salmons now, and with Deng coming back next year, letting Gordon go might be the best deal. Keep Thomas too, he began to show what he can do late in the season, and if he begins to get consistent playing time, he can definitely improve. I mean, who else is going to block shots for us?
How about Hinrich for LeBron James?
Do you make it?
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#92 May 30, 2009
Tweener Scuds wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you believe that BG would like to play his natural position: PG? He was a good one at Connecticut and can defend that position. He is not a good passer at SG, but that is a probably a function of his playing out of position.
Since Gordon is like 5'6, it would be nice if he could handle the ball and play the point.
But, he can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
Nothin' but Net: Once-solid Knicks, Clippers sh... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 1
Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
NBA trade rumors 2013: Danny Granger trade to N... (Feb '13) Feb '13 james 1
Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
More from around the web