10 Ejected After Nuggets-Knicks Brawl

10 Ejected After Nuggets-Knicks Brawl

There are 51 comments on the The Associated Press story from Dec 16, 2006, titled 10 Ejected After Nuggets-Knicks Brawl . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Ten players, including NBA scoring leader Carmelo Anthony, were ejected for fighting during a wild brawl near the end of Saturday night's game between the Denver Nuggets and New York Knicks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ben

Niagara Falls, Canada

#43 Dec 19, 2006
the lakers rock!!!!!! u should see the next game there goin to cream the other team
ben

Niagara Falls, Canada

#44 Dec 19, 2006
cause u suck
Sports Fan

Dayton, OH

#45 Dec 19, 2006
ben wrote:
the lakers rock!!!!!! u should see the next game there goin to cream the other team
Hey Dork your in the wrong forum. This is about the fight between the Knicks and the Nuggets. Nobody really gives a crap about the Lakers!
dwade king

United States

#46 Dec 19, 2006
ben wrote:
lakers hahahahaha get ur fat self outa here this is for the fight not no lakers re re.
glen santiago

Philippines

#47 Dec 19, 2006
melo doesnt deserve to play,the commisioner should suspend him for the rest of the season....he is a disgrace to the leaque......
harpaglos

Pensacola, FL

#48 Dec 20, 2006
What rips me is trying to turn this into a racial thing. Its not about race, otherwise the stands would be empty and tv revenues would be zero.
It is about taking a fight INTO THE STANDS.
It does not happen in any other sports anywhere else in the world and thats the problem.
Sure they fight in hockey, and football and sometime in baseball but the thing is they (the players)confine their fight to the playing field and do NOT take it into the stands.
That is the problem in a nutshell
MiddleFingaz

Alexandria, VA

#49 Dec 21, 2006
harpaglos wrote:
What rips me is trying to turn this into a racial thing. Its not about race, otherwise the stands would be empty and tv revenues would be zero.
It is about taking a fight INTO THE STANDS.
It does not happen in any other sports anywhere else in the world and thats the problem.
Sure they fight in hockey, and football and sometime in baseball but the thing is they (the players)confine their fight to the playing field and do NOT take it into the stands.
That is the problem in a nutshell
WRONG! The problem is the perception of NBA athletes; not only by some fans but also by NBA management. These guys have physical conflicts every once in a blue moon and they're vilified like no other athletes. It's not about getting into the stands, that was because some dumb-ass dude in Detroit thought he could get away with throwing his beer on Artest without retaliation. One isolated incident. This is about the perception of these young, black males as violent "criminals" who apparently don't know how to conduct themselves-which is absolutely not true. These guys aren't any more prone to violence than anyone else.
Brad

Smithfield, NC

#50 Dec 21, 2006
If it's truly about the fight spilling into the crowd then get their rumps off the court! Put a wall up around the court. And oh, fights in hockey have spilled into the stands before, as well as baseball
steve k in denver

San Francisco, CA

#51 Dec 22, 2006
I think I isaiah thomas should
recieve the biggest suspension of
all. The NBA is trying to divert
attn. away from that, by handing
out stiff penalty's to the players.
He influenced his players to start it. steve k
Lynn

San Francisco, CA

#52 Dec 22, 2006
Why, Can't you watch your mouths. How do you know children are not reading the comments to see what people think. I really think you are wrong for that. Yes, say what you want but use another way of saying it. I'm still a fan and will remain.I love the Denver Nuggets and all the players. They all are good in there own way. They need all the suport they can get right now and forever! GO NUGGETS AND DENVER BRONCOS! I love all my Home town teams. GO ALL THE WAY!I think it was wrong not to give all who started it more time then less. I will keep suporting the Coach too!
redneck

Winterville, NC

#53 Jan 12, 2007
Cynthia wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY REDNECK, YOU SOUND JUST AS RACIST AS YOUR NAME (REDNECK) THERE IS NOT A MORE VIOLENT SPORT THAN HOCKEY SO GET THE ROPE OUT OF YOUR TREE AND STOP BEING A TRAILOR PARK IDIOT. BASKETBALL IS AN INTENSE SPORT, BUT YOU PROBABLY CAN'T JUMP THAT IS WHY YOU REFER TO BASKETBALL PLAYERS AS HOOD RATS.
Hey kiddo, look at the posts again! I didn't call NBA players hood rats, I said "all of America" is becoming the hood!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
News Nothin' but Net: Once-solid Knicks, Clippers sh... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News NBA trade rumors 2013: Danny Granger trade to N... (Feb '13) Feb '13 james 1
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
More from around the web