10 Ejected After Nuggets-Knicks Brawl

Full story: The Associated Press

Ten players, including NBA scoring leader Carmelo Anthony, were ejected for fighting during a wild brawl near the end of Saturday night's game between the Denver Nuggets and New York Knicks.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CHRIS

Muskego, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 17, 2006
 
bich
CHRIS

Muskego, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 17, 2006
 
bucks suck
Oldcpa

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 17, 2006
 
Fine them all $100,000 each and suspend them for the remaining games this season.
sports fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 17, 2006
 
This is exactly why I refuse to watch the NBA. They are all a bunch of overpaid hood rats!
redneck

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 17, 2006
 
sports fan wrote:
This is exactly why I refuse to watch the NBA. They are all a bunch of overpaid hood rats!
Ya know, all of America nowadays is "the Hood" to include the churches, government, and white house.
Lane

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 17, 2006
 
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, all of America nowadays is "the Hood" to include the churches, government, and white house.
Sadly, I think you are right. But If they want to stop fighting in sports but them for life from the sport.
Lane

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 17, 2006
 
Sorry: ban them for life. I should proof read.
nba

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 17, 2006
 
new york knicks is an embarassment to the NBA!!!

“wherever I go---there I am”

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 17, 2006
 
Its so great to see all these millionairres beating the tar out of each other.....

What a good example they are for the children......

they should all be kicked out for the whole season...something like the PACERS
kcitian

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 17, 2006
 
Strange we can joke about going to a fight and a hockey game broke out but when it's an NBA game we freak out and start with the "hood" profiling cr@p.
The NBA and its players are the class act in professional sports today.
The only reason this incident made the headlines is because of that fact.
Upholding good ethics and sportsmanship is the norm we expect from the NBA but its an extremely competitve sport and emotions will get strained but, unlike the NHL, fighting is not condoned in the NBA.
sports fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 17, 2006
 
kcitian wrote:
The NBA and its players are the class act in professional sports today.
Are you freekin kidding me! Most, not all, are a bunch of rich punks who could care less about the game of basketball. All they care about is cashing their multi million dollar paychecks. Gone are the days of watching guys like MJ, Magic, Dr. J, David Ribinson, Dennis Johnson, Patrick Ewing, Robert Parish, Danny Ainge, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley and I could keep going. These guys loved to play the game. Sure they had their moments of anger on the court but nothing like you see today. I think there are still some stand up guys in the league today (D. Wade, LeBron, Koby to name a few)who love the game but for the most part the game is not worth watching. Like the saying goes: you can take the kid out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the kid. You can say what you want but the other night just goes to prove my point.
denver fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 17, 2006
 
Ditto Sports Fan. But calling Koby a stand up, you might be reaching.
originalman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 17, 2006
 
I don't like any sports to take it seriously. It is all sport and play.

However, people do not seem to mind when in hockey they fight. They knock each others teeth out on a regular basis. In fact in hockey fist fighting is encouraged. And isn't it ironic that fist fighting in hockey has nothing to with winning the game based on "FAIR" play.

In ice hockey people actually go for the fighting. who wins or loses is secondary.
sports fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 18, 2006
 
denver fan wrote:
Ditto Sports Fan. But calling Koby a stand up, you might be reaching.
It probably is a strech but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. He has made some mistakes but it does seem that he has tried to learn from them.
dwade king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 18, 2006
 
yall are gay that was off the chain JR boom poped nate in the jaw! fight setles carmelo boom punches channing right in the gut! i loved it nuggets won that fight yeah!!!All it was is competitive fighting again yall are GAY! Little goodies goodies thats never saw or been in a fight
dwade king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 18, 2006
 
why are yall gay?
dwade king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 18, 2006
 
denver fan wrote:
Ditto Sports Fan. But calling Koby a stand up, you might be reaching.
koby? I thought it was kobe hahahahahaha
dwade king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 18, 2006
 
sports fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you freekin kidding me! Most, not all, are a bunch of rich punks who could care less about the game of basketball. All they care about is cashing their multi million dollar paychecks. Gone are the days of watching guys like MJ, Magic, Dr. J, David Ribinson, Dennis Johnson, Patrick Ewing, Robert Parish, Danny Ainge, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley and I could keep going. These guys loved to play the game. Sure they had their moments of anger on the court but nothing like you see today. I think there are still some stand up guys in the league today (D. Wade, LeBron, Koby to name a few)who love the game but for the most part the game is not worth watching. Like the saying goes: you can take the kid out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the kid. You can say what you want but the other night just goes to prove my point.
i sware his name is kobe not koby yall cant spell
ScoutAZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 18, 2006
 
What does "boom poped" mean?...setles?
sports fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 18, 2006
 
dwade king wrote:
yall are gay that was off the chain JR boom poped nate in the jaw! fight setles carmelo boom punches channing right in the gut! i loved it nuggets won that fight yeah!!!All it was is competitive fighting again yall are GAY! Little goodies goodies thats never saw or been in a fight
It is Kobe, I'll give you that, but you need to go to school and learn how to speak and write the english language!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••