clippers' midseason report

clippers' midseason report

There are 6 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jan 21, 2009, titled clippers' midseason report. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

RECORD: 9-31 . LEADERS: Scoring, Zach Randolph ; Rebounding, Marcus Camby ; Assists, Baron Davis .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

thetoolman291

Valencia, CA

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Dunleavy needs to go . Ive been a season ticket holder for 8 years. I cant stand it anymore . Just when you think it cant get any worse there they go again. Baron came out on opening night and said it would be differnet this year. He was right its worse. Everytime the team has some talent they go away.
GSWarrior fan

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2009
HA HA HAHAHAHHHAHHA! ;)
Tiffany

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2009
there not going to the playoffs,but they need to keep mardy collins,and fred jones for next season
downtown

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#4 Jan 22, 2009
They should let go Dunleavy if they want to make this team better. Other teams had let go their awefull coaches and Clippers should make thei move soo or this team is not going anywhere. This team has a buch of good players and they need a good coach that can set up the perimeters.
Tiffany

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2009
why?cuz thats the coach son?
javi

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jan 22, 2009
i think the team just needs overall new mgmt
sterns is not a good owner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
News Nothin' but Net: Once-solid Knicks, Clippers sh... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News NBA trade rumors 2013: Danny Granger trade to N... (Feb '13) Feb '13 james 1
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
More from around the web