Spurs eliminate Nuggets from the play...

Spurs eliminate Nuggets from the playoffs

There are 10 comments on the KUSA Denver story from May 2, 2007, titled Spurs eliminate Nuggets from the playoffs. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

Finley finished with 26 points, Tim Duncan had 23 points and 12 rebounds and Tony Parker added 16 points and 10 assists for the third-seeded Spurs, who dropped Game 1 to the Nuggets at home before winning the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

John

Broomfield, CO

#1 May 2, 2007
Would you expect anything less.
Denver Hoosier

Denver, CO

#2 May 2, 2007
The Nuggets are a bunch of pathetic losers. I hope some of them read the comments left here because I think many of us are fed up with the utter futility we have to watch year in and year out with this team. It doesn't matter who the coach is. It doesn't matter that we have Melo. We always suck and we always get embarrassed in the first round. Next year will be no different. Have a nice off season you pathetic bums.
Hmmm

Denver, CO

#3 May 2, 2007
It's hard to be a Nuggets fan...
Mr McAfee

Castle Rock, CO

#4 May 2, 2007
Hey Denver, I think that the Nuggets will be a different team next year! I think they did pretty good considering all the changes and injuries this season. But not until next year!

Since: Apr 07

United States

#6 May 3, 2007
Spurs Fan wrote:
Hey Denver, I think that the Nuggets will be a different team next year! I think they did pretty good considering all the changes and injuries this season. But not until next year!
LOL, Yes, I'm sure they'll be "really good next year" HA HA HA HA. With Thugs like Melo and AI they will never be good. We need players with character, not characters who play! They should change their names to the "Mc Nuggets"
MrPete

Denver, CO

#17 May 3, 2007
ha ha ha

and they call themselves "pros"...

pro thugs maybe

Since: Mar 07

Pasadena, CA

#18 May 3, 2007
Are you kidding me? They were right in all of the games in the series - last night, I will agree, they gave up at the end and got spanked. I love AI but his productivity was way down. We need one more outside shooter and someone to come in strong off the bench. Maybe we could get someone good for Smith, Kleiza, and that freeloader Martin!
Kenyons Bank Account

Orange, CT

#19 May 3, 2007
Nancy in Aurora wrote:
Are you kidding me? They were right in all of the games in the series - last night, I will agree, they gave up at the end and got spanked. I love AI but his productivity was way down. We need one more outside shooter and someone to come in strong off the bench. Maybe we could get someone good for Smith, Kleiza, and that freeloader Martin!
Bite your tongue!
kevin

Parker, CO

#20 May 3, 2007
fire Karl
BILL

Littleton, CO

#21 May 3, 2007
WE HAVE THE MOST TATOOS OF ANY 5 MAN GANG IN DENVER. IN MY EYES,THEY SUCK. FOR REAL, MONEY BUYS YOU STATUS, THERE STATUS IS SUCKINESS. IM NOT SAYING TATOOS MAKE U A THUG, BUT DARN GUYS. YOU SUCK. THIS JUST IN, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK. IM DONE WATCHING THESE DUMB ASS COLORADO SPORTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
News Nothin' but Net: Once-solid Knicks, Clippers sh... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News NBA trade rumors 2013: Danny Granger trade to N... (Feb '13) Feb '13 james 1
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
More from around the web