Howard, Lewis lead Magic past Nuggets...

Howard, Lewis lead Magic past Nuggets 109-98

There are 144 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Howard, Lewis lead Magic past Nuggets 109-98. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Rashard Lewis scored 25 and Dwight Howard had 23 points and 24 rebounds as the Orlando Magic beat the Denver Nuggets 109-98. Carmelo Anthony had 32 points for Denver before fouling out late in the fourth ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Brink Back Bo

Orlando, FL

#1 Feb 13, 2008
Nice prediction Jim. Way to step up Dwight and Rashard!
MarkZ

Tavares, FL

#2 Feb 13, 2008
So 'Jim' what was your prediction again? Trust me, I left the game with roughly 3 minutes (assured we would win) left simply because I wanted to be the first to assure you that your predictions are borderline insane. Even Brian Schmidt had better predictions than you. Howard indeed had a 20-20 night.
Adam

Sorrento, FL

#3 Feb 13, 2008
See Jim, Unlike alot of people on here, I find you hilarious. Sometimes your right, sometimes your not. Either way I somehow get a smile when reading your posts. Cause I swear you do things just to get a rise outta people. Of course you were dead wrong here. lol. But I look forward to your future predictions. I'll make no such predictions myself. I'll just enjoy the games and hope they win. I'll leave the Miss Cleo stuff to you.
Jim

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2008
Well I called this one folks!! Actually I was wro..I was wron.. I was..not right. Man what a game for Dwight!! Now that's the way to get it done big man!! Clearly this guy can dominate the game if he chooses to do so. The offense will always be there. But it is the defensive side of the ball where DH needs to dominate particularly, and tonight he did just that.
I think O-Magic called the 20-20 game for Dwight, so mucho props go his way for that. Also O-Magic I was able to finally pull up the last 4 minutes of the game tonight. So thanks for proving me wrong once again..lol.
Now I eagerly await the return of Nanningbob to come in here and post just how wro..just how wron...just how not right I was tonight.
But in conclusion tonight I was glad my predictions were off. It only had to mean one thing, and that is that the Magic won and Dwight dominated once again. And I was able to see atleast a part of it tonight.
Jim

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2008
Brink Back Bo wrote:
Nice prediction Jim. Way to step up Dwight and Rashard!
OK so I was wr..not right tonight. And yes what a game for Rashard tonight. Dwight was a monster but Lewis stepped up big too.
estaban

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2008
what happened to Carlos Arroyo?
Jim

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2008
MarkZ wrote:
So 'Jim' what was your prediction again? Trust me, I left the game with roughly 3 minutes (assured we would win) left simply because I wanted to be the first to assure you that your predictions are borderline insane. Even Brian Schmidt had better predictions than you. Howard indeed had a 20-20 night.
Did B. Schmitz really call the 20-20 game for DH ? I thought O-Magic called it first ? LOL!
Cocoa Beach Fan

Ocoee, FL

#8 Feb 13, 2008
Nice win Magic! Nice job finishing the 1st half with a big win!

Dwight, kick some butt with an insane dunk or two at the All Star game. The rest of the team, enjoy your time off and come back and get ready for a playoff run!

Let's go Magic!!!!
Cocoa Beach Fan

Ocoee, FL

#9 Feb 13, 2008
Jim, any predictions in the All Star game? MVP? Who will win the dunk contest? What about the 3 point contest and the skills contest?

Since: Mar 07

Malabar, FL

#10 Feb 13, 2008
estaban wrote:
what happened to Carlos Arroyo?
Who?
Jim

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2008
Adam wrote:
See Jim, Unlike alot of people on here, I find you hilarious. Sometimes your right, sometimes your not. Either way I somehow get a smile when reading your posts. Cause I swear you do things just to get a rise outta people. Of course you were dead wrong here. lol. But I look forward to your future predictions. I'll make no such predictions myself. I'll just enjoy the games and hope they win. I'll leave the Miss Cleo stuff to you.
Adam tonight I wasn't wro..wr.. I just wasn't right.
Jim

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2008
estaban wrote:
what happened to Carlos Arroyo?
Did you folks really think we would get through a whole session here without a mention of C.A. or Jameer deal ? LOL!
Jim

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2008
I will make a prediction regarding the dunk contest. I think Dwight will actually win it this year after the treatment he got last year. Anyone else here agree ? Or do you folks think a big guy can never win it ?
Cocoa Beach Fan

Ocoee, FL

#15 Feb 13, 2008
How about the game Brian Cook had. Man, his shot looks so flat, but when it goes in, it's nothing but net!

Nice to have Keyon back tonight to guard the point! I sure would like to see Jameer averaging more than 4-5 assists per game. Imagine if he could lead the offense and average 8 assists the game.
Cocoa Beach Fan

Ocoee, FL

#16 Feb 13, 2008
Hey we finally win one with Tiger Woods at the game.
MarkZ

Tavares, FL

#17 Feb 13, 2008
Jim wrote:
[snip]
It only had to mean one thing, and that is that the Magic won and Dwight dominated once again. And I was able to see atleast a part of it tonight.
You failed to mention. Mr fourth quarter (Hedo)- albeit playing with five fouls - was sensational. Rashard finally attacked the basket and played like _I_believe_ he's capable of. Don't forget Brian Cook's performance and Dooling's defense on Iverson. Unsure why Evans got overly worked up about the non-sensical calls against him, nonetheless, I was nervous when he departed after receiving the technical.
MarkZ

Tavares, FL

#18 Feb 13, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Did B. Schmitz really call the 20-20 game for DH ? I thought O-Magic called it first ? LOL!
I could only vouch for Schmitz claim. To that end, I'm unsure who called '20-20' first. In any event..

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic...
Yas

Orlando, FL

#19 Feb 13, 2008
Great game all around. Dwight was a monster and Lewis played like he should/can every game. Cook played a big part in the game.

Did you all see how Hedo was overlooked for the All-Start team again. Caron Butler out, they replace him with Allen. What a joke! It's as if they just don't want to give it to him.
Jim

United States

#20 Feb 13, 2008
MarkZ wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to mention. Mr fourth quarter (Hedo)- albeit playing with five fouls - was sensational. Rashard finally attacked the basket and played like _I_believe_ he's capable of. Don't forget Brian Cook's performance and Dooling's defense on Iverson. Unsure why Evans got overly worked up about the non-sensical calls against him, nonetheless, I was nervous when he departed after receiving the technical.
You are correct Mark. I did fail to mention how huge Hedo was in crunch time. What a game. What a season. Where would we be without his contributions ?
JOHNCENA

Deva, Romania

#21 Feb 13, 2008
The Magic won :D

-THE STUPID CLOWN PREDICTOR JIM proved he is a CLOWN again...nothing new with that
-Barlos Aboyo from Muertos Sicko didn't play and that drove crazy all the Muertos Sickos - good

This game was awesome.Dwight,Rashard,Brian played great.A really deserved win....THE TIME IS NOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
News Nothin' but Net: Once-solid Knicks, Clippers sh... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News NBA trade rumors 2013: Danny Granger trade to N... (Feb '13) Feb '13 james 1
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
More from around the web