Nuggets Get A.I. Back, but Spurs Roll

Nuggets Get A.I. Back, but Spurs Roll

There are 6 comments on the The Associated Press story from Feb 20, 2007, titled Nuggets Get A.I. Back, but Spurs Roll . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The San Antonio Spurs were happy to finally play at home again. The Spurs returned home for the first time in more than three weeks on Tuesday night in a 95-80 win over Denver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

John Sackville

#1 Feb 21, 2007
It was a GREAT game, but San Antonio gets lucky against Nuggets. Nuggets are better team than San Antonio!

Warminster, PA

#2 Feb 22, 2007
The A.I. trade was supposed to be a total bonus for Denver in the short run, and better for Philly in the long run after the draft picks. Wrong! Miller sure looks like the better guard since the trade. Denver has lost 5 more games than it won. Carmelo must be shaking his head. Cant wait to see the fireworks between these two next year, sorry guys, only one ball on the court.

Alexandria, VA

#3 Feb 22, 2007
Nah really i thought there was 2 der der.. iverson and mello both have the same personalities, when you have 2 players on the same team that have the same personalities there is no such thing as not getting along.. camby the league leader in blocked shots this year,mello about to get the scoring title.. we just need another good guard.. unfortunately there wasnt a trade deadline this year so were gonna have 2 take care of business over the summer..all we need is another pg or sg that can pass and score,
get it right!

Alexandria, VA

#4 Feb 22, 2007
all we need is another good 2 guard.. look out if we get ray allen, if we get him its championship time. Enough said!

Alexandria, VA

#5 Feb 22, 2007
thankyou john sackville.. your name sounds a little homo but atleast you know whats up. later

Alexandria, VA

#7 Feb 22, 2007
to tell you the truth when iverson got to denver like a week after he got to denver the people on espn said san antonio aint got nothin on denver, i dont like fat joe, but all i gotta say is true story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
News Nothin' but Net: Once-solid Knicks, Clippers sh... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News NBA trade rumors 2013: Danny Granger trade to N... (Feb '13) Feb '13 james 1
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
More from around the web