It's A Big 3-0 For Celtics

It's A Big 3-0 For Celtics

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Nov 8, 2007, titled It's A Big 3-0 For Celtics. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Hard to believe, but the Celtics' new Big Three say they can play even better. Paul Pierce scored 26 points, Kevin Garnett had 23 points and 13 rebounds and the Celtics shot 72 percent in an overpowering first ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

JohnnyOz

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 8, 2007
Looks like my Celtics are back. Watchout! Incoming!
seth

Little Rock, AR

#2 Nov 8, 2007
yeah i am not a fan but they look good. i watched them in the preseason and they look good.

but i mean who else is good in the east the crappy heat or the lebrons?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
News Nothin' but Net: Once-solid Knicks, Clippers sh... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News NBA trade rumors 2013: Danny Granger trade to N... (Feb '13) Feb '13 james 1
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
More from around the web