Nuggets playoff "warm up" nets a win

Full story: KUSA Denver
As playoff previews go, Wednesday's game between the San Antonio Spurs and Denver Nuggets might rank among the worst in history. Read more
Jeff

Baltimore, MD

#1 Apr 19, 2007
What are you saying? that the players on the floor last night were not trying, you think this was a pick me up game. please I have seen worst games in our history, before you criticize hte player's think of IMUS, and think before you say or write something down that might just be wrong.

Since: Apr 07

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2007
I don't see this game as a preview of the series at all. Why would you show your opponent much during a meaningless game right before the series starts? Was there nothing better to write about today?
steve

Denver, CO

#3 Apr 19, 2007
I'm sure people will argue about the starters resting most of the game, and that it didn't matter, but I think it just goes to show we have a stronger bench. Does anybody really believe that those backup guys who are fighting for minutes right before playoff time weren't playing their hearts out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Camby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News New York Knicks Making LeBron James Plans: Quen... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Heat Fan 2
News Nothin' but Net: Once-solid Knicks, Clippers sh... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News NBA trade rumors 2013: Danny Granger trade to N... (Feb '13) Feb '13 james 1
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
More from around the web