Jamario Moon a small wonder in Heat v...

Jamario Moon a small wonder in Heat victory

There are 12 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 21, 2009, titled Jamario Moon a small wonder in Heat victory. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Miami Heat may have found its new starting small forward. While Jamario Moon might have to wait a bit longer to earn that distinction, the recent acquisition from the Toronto Raptors played all 12 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Ricardo J

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Feb 21, 2009
why does Dorell Wright not start did we not draft him to became starter ?
Tiffany

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2009
dorell is a very good player,but hes injured right now,and they need someone to fill that gap,and jamario can fill that gap,hes a energy player,and his dunks are sick,and plus,he scores
Ricardo J

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Feb 21, 2009
wasn't Dorell In uniform for that game? he was injurd last season,plus J.Moon is older but he had a good game.
Tiffany

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2009
i dont know,but jamario is a very good addition to the heat
Dave

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Feb 22, 2009
You can't just start Dorell Wright when he he's only played about 6 minutes all year (which was in the first game of the year). He would have to be eased back into the lineup. Quite frankly, Jones getting injured could be a blessing in disguise because of how he's been struggling and how effective Diawara and Moon were against Philly....Not to mention Dorell Wright has basically always sucked and doesn't play like a starter, and he certainly has not earned the right to start.
Tiffany

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2009
dorell can bounce back,maybe later on in the year he might start,but if not,he may get less minutes
Kenny Haslow

Covington, LA

#7 Feb 22, 2009
Dorell Wright blows,ok? This guy has never done anything substantial besides sitting on the bench.
I'm suprised he's still on the team.
Nobody wants the dude in a trade..cause he sucks!
Tiffany

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2009
he dont suck,hes a like jamario,a energy player who can rebound,and score
hooper

Miami, FL

#9 Feb 22, 2009
Kenny Haslow wrote:
Dorell Wright blows,ok? This guy has never done anything substantial besides sitting on the bench.
I'm suprised he's still on the team.
Nobody wants the dude in a trade..cause he sucks!
Did you even watch Dorrell last season? I thought he was the best player on that team last season when Wade was out.
Tiffany

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2009
he was

Since: Jan 09

Okeechobee, FL

#11 Feb 23, 2009
Kenny Haslow

Covington, LA

#12 Feb 23, 2009
hooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even watch Dorrell last season? I thought he was the best player on that team last season when Wade was out.
If he's so great how come nobody wants him in a trade?
What's his stats this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Banks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Riley fires back after O'Neal rebuke -- Basketb... (Mar '08) Apr '09 Slim 24
News Miami Heat's Jermaine O'Neal out against Grizzlies (Mar '09) Mar '09 Mike Honcho 5
News Miami Heat to add guard Luther Head (Mar '09) Mar '09 D Wade 17
News Ex-Heat guard Jason Williams banned from NBA re... (Feb '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 12
News Heat trade Marion to Raptors for Jermaine O'Neal (Feb '09) Feb '09 1 stnna 145
News No deal for Miami Heat at NBA trading deadline (Feb '09) Feb '09 Nell Piper Junior 4
More from around the web