Magic, Dooling look ahead to free agency

Magic, Dooling look ahead to free agency

There are 62 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 11, 2008, titled Magic, Dooling look ahead to free agency. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

His heart and his home are in Orlando, but Keyon Dooling could be leaving both behind next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sharpe James

Stuart, FL

#73 Jul 3, 2008
CED- that language is unnecessary. Don't make me come to Windermere and take you out for some pizza.

“Hate is a four letter word!”

Since: Dec 07

New York, NY

#74 Jul 3, 2008
LMAO wrote:
Thanks Phil... after I posted earlier I went to that site and saw the update.
I can only pray that JJ understands that if Evans signs, Bogan is staying and Otis is apparently looking at Lee & CD Roberts & Rush etc, etc...that he realizes any of those guys are after his position.
Gurgle!
I still wish for a trade where he can get some PT. Even in Europe they are signing contracts now for the likes of $24Mil for 4 years, etc.
That's one heck of a workout schedule too! Hope he doesn't become the best physically conditioned bench sitter in the league, LOL.
Well the good news is that it appears that the Magic have given up going after Corey also Dooling and Evans if they sign Duhon. And the latest news shows Duhon being the newest Magicman.
Life may be looking up for Redick after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcin Gortat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
News NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington (May '14) May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
News What Suns Should Do With Fifth Pick (Jun '13) Jun '13 south philly 3
News Suns 108, Timberwolves 98: Minnesota loses 12th... (Apr '11) Apr '11 clueless 1
News NBA rescinds technical foul against Boston's Pe... (May '10) May '10 ADalton 1
News Celtics hold off Magic for 95-92 victory (May '10) May '10 money man 10
News No Magic Trick: Boston smothers Orlando 92-88, ... (May '10) May '10 Cleveland 1
More from around the web