Orlando Magic center Marcin Gortat blossoming as Dwight Howard'...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

It's hard to get much attention on an NBA roster when you're playing behind a superstar and the face of your team's franchise.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
xerox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Im waiting for the day that van grumpy sees the light and tries the Twin tower line up....
Kev D

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

The Polish Hammer!
The rock

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

I swear that his Polish power comes from the secret wrist bands that he wears. The bands give him super human strength that allows him to own the court for ten minutes.
G howard

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Gortat has become the back up that Dwight and the Magic need and a self develouped draft pick. You can not always trade or get what you need in the NBA, or spending a first round pick. Players that fit your need by drafting well and good coaching are the hallmark of a great organiztion. The Magic becoming that organization.
Good job Magic, way to go Gortat.
Solar Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

It's going to be very hard to keep Gortat after the season. He's a free agent, and other teams want what he is showing every night. And we're bumping up against the luxury tax and needing to re-sign Turk. Otis has a tough task on his hands.
ShoNuff

Duenweg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

At the beginning of the season I was wondering why the magic don't seem to develop their talent very well, now I must give credit because this guy Gortat is going to be major in the playoffs and if Reddick and Lee can continue to do what they are doing there is not telling where this team can go. I am so glad that I am a witness to this and a fan after the Shaq/Penny years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marcin Gortat Discussions

Search the Marcin Gortat Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What Suns Should Do With Fifth Pick (Jun '13) Jun '13 south philly 3
Suns 108, Timberwolves 98: Minnesota loses 12th... (Apr '11) Apr '11 clueless 1
NBA rescinds technical foul against Boston's Pe... (May '10) May '10 ADalton 1
Celtics hold off Magic for 95-92 victory (May '10) May '10 money man 10
No Magic Trick: Boston smothers Orlando 92-88, ... (May '10) May '10 Cleveland 1
Poof! C's put Magic in 0-2 hole (May '10) May '10 Mayzi 2
Boston's hopes may hinge on, gulp, Wallace (May '10) May '10 daniel 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••