Orlando Magic trade Trevor Ariza, rel...

Orlando Magic trade Trevor Ariza, release Bo Outlaw

There are 2 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 20, 2007, titled Orlando Magic trade Trevor Ariza, release Bo Outlaw. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

In a surprise move, the Magic traded forward Trevor Ariza to the Los Angeles Lakers for forward Brian Cook and guard Maurice Evans today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

mike w

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Nov 26, 2007
i like trevor ariza he is a good up in down the court player i hope he does good with the lakers

also id like to see him end up in phenox where hed fit in real good

Ellijay, GA

#2 Nov 28, 2007
Why would they release Bo Outlaw? Van Gundy is soo stupid. I'm sure all he needs is more playing time to get himself back in his old form.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcin Gortat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kings Mystified By Wizards, 113-99 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
News NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington (May '14) May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
News What Suns Should Do With Fifth Pick (Jun '13) Jun '13 south philly 3
News Suns 108, Timberwolves 98: Minnesota loses 12th... (Apr '11) Apr '11 clueless 1
News NBA rescinds technical foul against Boston's Pe... (May '10) May '10 ADalton 1
News Celtics hold off Magic for 95-92 victory (May '10) May '10 money man 10
More from around the web