Magic sign 3 to complete 16-man roste...

Magic sign 3 to complete 16-man roster for training camp

There are 8 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 25, 2008, titled Magic sign 3 to complete 16-man roster for training camp. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Orlando Magic signed free agents Dwyane Jones , Jeremy Richardson and Mike Wilks .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

ryan

New York, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2008
Heh, because of the website layout, it reads NO NAME POS. but the roster below wasn't apparent at first. I thought you were saying the the Magic's off season signings were NO NAME POS.
john anderson

Orlando, FL

#2 Sep 25, 2008
is there an open scrimmage this year?
MikeN

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2008
How is Courtney Lee progressing? Do they think he will contribute this season? Also, why are we still wasting money on JJ Reddick. Our training staff has been more valuable than him.
AAAARRRRGGHH

Oviedo, FL

#4 Sep 25, 2008
Maybe the government can come in and buy some of the "toxic assets" off the Magic's roster: Redick, Bogans, Jameer's subprime contract///
canner

Summerfield, FL

#5 Sep 26, 2008
WHO? Fillers, nothing but. Inexpensive, I hope!

Give us a break, Otis!
DBJORK

Broomfield, CO

#6 Sep 27, 2008
I am a huge basketball fan and like to think that I'm pretty knowledgable about this sport, but I have never heard of any of these dudes...If the Magic wanted a guy to come sit on the bench and cheer Jameer up when Chancey violates him like a 50cent hooker..I would have done that for a Dwight howard autograph and a steak dinner (at Charleys of course)..

“Sharing View Points”

Since: Feb 07

Deltona, Florida

#7 Sep 29, 2008
Moe, Larry and Curly would have been the same.
KGB

Eustis, FL

#8 Sep 30, 2008
Am I supposed to believe (from the list) that Dwight Howard is 25 lbs heavier than Marcin Gortat? Yeah, right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcin Gortat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kings Mystified By Wizards, 113-99 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
News NBA Playoff Preview - Indiana vs. Washington (May '14) May '14 youchinksareuglyi... 1
News What Suns Should Do With Fifth Pick (Jun '13) Jun '13 south philly 3
News Suns 108, Timberwolves 98: Minnesota loses 12th... (Apr '11) Apr '11 clueless 1
News NBA rescinds technical foul against Boston's Pe... (May '10) May '10 ADalton 1
News Celtics hold off Magic for 95-92 victory (May '10) May '10 money man 10
More from around the web