Kobe Bryant's 39 points lead Lakers past Spurs 100-92

Full story: LA Daily News

Lamar Odom blocks Manu Ginobili during first half action at Staples Center in Los Angeles, May 29, 2008.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 30, 2008
angel

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

are the lakers having dinner together to watch who will be their opponents in the FINALS? CONGRATULATIONS LAKERS FOR A JOB WELL DONE.
Andre Jackson

Madison, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

Job well done guys keep up the good work. Don't get to comfortable the prize still lies before you. Kobe aka Black Mamba stay sharp and the best of luck to the lakers organization.
anthonye

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

nobody can stop kobe, the lakers r going to win da finals
karaoke_king48

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

Hooray! for everyone in the LALALand. I have ask myself is this real? or is this real? I guess it is! and no doubt. We are the champs again and without the STEEL. We have the man named PAU, LAMARR, DEREK, LUKE, RADMA (Borat guy)(The Machine) VUJACIC,(The guy from UCLA) JORDAN, and RONNY. Who need SHAQ!!! It's just another successful year for the LAKERS! Thanks, to the team you make us all proud. It's KOBE time !!!!!
Anyways, can't help myself not to get excited. I'm having a goosebumps right now to tell you guy's how intriguing it was, when the San Antonio Spurs tried very hard to recover their season intrigue. Well, to all of the SANTONIANS fans, there will be another for your 'exposse' and I say goodluck till next year..
Lakers', of course are getting ready for the Eastern Conference Finals Champions, whether it is BOSTON CELTICS or DETROIT PISTONS. It would be a very exciting moments for everyone to go back in the days of SHOWTIME Magic Johnson, Kareem, Worthy, Soott, and the Cooper.

Congratulations!!! again and again.....
karaoke_king48
josh

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

why are all four of you rooting for the lakers. screw the lakers. i hate kobe and the only award that i would give him is the NBA's BCA(Biggest Crybaby Award). pau gasol is overrated also. i dont think he is as good as everyone thinks. when it comes down to playing against the best big men in the league i think it shows. like duncan, garnett, stoudamire, shaq, and others. he only averaged 13.2 points and 9.6 rebounds a game in the series against the spurs. why is that? oh yeah, because he was playing against duncan, the best power foward in the league. kobe hasnt won anything since shaq left and it will continue to be that way. i am going to say the celtics beat the lakers in five games. the only players on the lakers who have any experience in big games are kobe and fisher. odom has a little experience but not much in big games. yeah pau gasol is a vet, but he is playing in his first playoff of his career and all the others like radmanovic, farmar, and walton are young and not that good yet. i dont think radmanovic will ever be that good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••