DILBECK: Series will determine decade's most dominant

Full story: LA Daily News

Put 'em up, baby. Lace 'em tight and get ready to dance. There'll be a lot on the line tonight when the Lakers welcome their old - and I say that with all due respect - playoff pals the San Antonio Spurs back ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Olskool

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

You've just got to love it !!!!!!!!!! The Spurs VS the LAKERS !!!!! Here it is, series of the decade. This western conference series features the Young iconic LAKERS against the ultimate conservative bullies the San Antonio Spurs!!!!! I believe the LAKERS will win a tough fought series in 5 or 6 games, My reasonning is that all that when all the pros & cons of each team has been considered, I see the determining factor as being this years NBA PLAYER OF THE YEAR KOBE 'BEAN' BRYANT 24 !!!!!!!!!
Long awaited

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

MYP, let me reintroduce you to Bruce Bowen...

Have fun now, children...
Long awaited

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

MYP=MVP
Leo leija

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Well the good 'old' Spurs are not dead yet.
Leo leija

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

OLSKOOL - hope the old bullies don't hurt your little Laker 'boys'
goLakeShow

Norco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Almost Dead. Completely dead after Lakers take this series. Let's see a Lakers v Celtics matchup instead of seeing the boring old Spurs. Everytime the Spurs go the finals, the national tv ratings are the worst of any nba finals.
joe

Mount Laurel, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

goLakeShow wrote:
Almost Dead. Completely dead after Lakers take this series. Let's see a Lakers v Celtics matchup instead of seeing the boring old Spurs. Everytime the Spurs go the finals, the national tv ratings are the worst of any nba finals.
why would you care?
Sly

Norco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Horry (Legend Killer) will do all the dirty work, to make Lakers lose the games
BAO DO

Norco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Robert Horry is a disgrace to this league.....him, Bruce Bowen and Pop. make me sick. Everyone knows that Pop sends Robert Horry out as an NHL coach sends out his enforcer to do the dirty work and try to injure the other teams star player.

1st he checks Steve Nash into the boards and now this clearly blatent cheap shot in another mans back. What a coward he is.

I was somewhat hoping you guys would win it all, but after that sick display from POP and Robert Horry, I am pulling for the Lakers.
goLakeShow

Norco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Snoop Dogg's new Lakers song

http://www.sportaphile.com/2008/05/13/snoop-d...
BAO DO

Norco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Agreed!!! We must not forget Bruce Bown and his dirty antics. Tony Parker and is unbelievable ability to flop on the ground when he's in or out of control (f-ing baby). Tim Duncan's classic "how can you make that call" and "are you serious" and "he was 7 feet away from me, you're not going to call that" complaints. Kurt Thomas with is "the litle guy touched me, I'm going to fall down" routine. The WHOLE Spurs orginization is a disgrace!!! They should be stripped of any and ALL championships for allowing Popavich to be able to coach like that and for those babies to get away with all the crying!!! I hope they decide to move to Canada!!
Master Ken

Norco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

Bao DO= sh!t stirrer. stir the pot kid. You want your high school drama, here ya go.

Bruce Bowen is one of the top Defensive players in the league. Obviously you are jealous that your team doesn't have a player like that. Robert Horry has more rings that your team will get in 50 years. Boy the hits keep on coming for you don't they. Pop.....He's the leader of all this. He coached this team to the success that it is. David Robinson and Tim Duncan. I suppose that if Duncan sneezed in the general direction of your team, you would say he is trying to infect them with some sort of Bird Flu. You are pathetic

Best of luck to both teams tonight. I WANT physical basketball without sissy complaining about it.
topgun

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Dilbeck, I think that you are jumping the gun a little. I thought a decade was ten years. Don't know who will win the championship next year. And I so tired of hearing about that 1999 championship with an asterisk. You'd think that the Spurs were the only one to play 50 games and everyone else had a grueling 82-game season. They all played the same amount of games. Point being, the Spurs were the best in post season. Had the Lakers, Celtics or Pistons won in 1999 you wouldn't have heard anything about asterisks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••