Lakers prepare strategy for Spurs

Full story: LA Daily News 15
The Lakers returned to the court Tuesday, rested, mostly recovered and decidedly more well-dressed, after Kobe Bryant presented each player on the team with a $9,800 personalized Swiss watch as a "thank-you" ... Full Story
Kurov

Skopje, Macedonia

#1 May 21, 2008
Ajde everybody pusete mi go kurov!
Alvin Allado

Philippines

#2 May 21, 2008
I think pau can defend duncan...hehehe
KEN

Long Beach, CA

#3 May 21, 2008
Go Lakersss!!!
lakers

Sacramento, CA

#4 May 21, 2008
lakers are going to win
al gray

Columbia, SC

#5 May 21, 2008
Laker must rebound, and not give second chance points. If they can do this, they sweep the San Antonio Spurs
Laker

United States

#6 May 21, 2008
Pau has to keep his feet planted in the paint to create fouls from Duncan. Fisher can defend Parker no problem. ginoboli will be the main concern so Odom will need to step up to help Ariza on Ginoboli and Pau with Duncan.

Lakers in Game 6
cavanas Jeff

El Cajon, CA

#7 May 21, 2008
who are the lakers starting five, and I think the lakers need to win the first three games of this series. the spurs always give the lakers a run for theyre money.......
Jeff cavanas

El Cajon, CA

#8 May 21, 2008
I really think phill Jackson should start odum and
gasol together on the first game. I really dont think they have anybody to cover them both in the game. AllI got to say is my prayers go out to the lakers.
Jeff cavanas

El Cajon, CA

#9 May 21, 2008
lakers win series 4-1 to advance to the championship dated 05/21/08. P.S. Remember
these comments........
Arnold Tarnuzzer

Tucson, AZ

#10 May 21, 2008
Go Spurs Go!
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#11 May 21, 2008
Jeff cavanas wrote:
lakers win series 4-1 to advance to the championship dated 05/21/08. P.S. Remember
these comments........
How could we forget!
Foday

Homestead, FL

#12 May 21, 2008
No one wants to see the Spurs in the finals again.. I feel bad that the Hornets didnt play that game 7 like it was a game 7.
mayor

Nuevo, CA

#13 May 21, 2008
Foday wrote:
No one wants to see the Spurs in the finals again.. I feel bad that the Hornets didnt play that game 7 like it was a game 7.
yeah i would much rather see lakers-hornets in the wcf. but what's done is done. LAKERS IN 6
Cowboy

United States

#14 May 21, 2008
They way the Lakers played tonight, I don't think they could have handled the Hornets....Spurs in 6!
Get a clue

Carlsbad, CA

#15 May 22, 2008
Cowboy wrote:
They way the Lakers played tonight, I don't think they could have handled the Hornets....Spurs in 6!
Do you mean the way they beat the Spurs? The Spurs choked big time Lakers in 5.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manu Ginobili Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FIBA Americas Live Streaming Day 5 - Mexico vs.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jhon 1
NBA Finals: After pushing Heat to the brink, Sp... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
For Spurs and Heat, the NBA Finals can be memor... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
Back in the NBA Finals, James has a chance to g... (Jun '13) Jun '13 neiljiohu 1
NBA Playoffs 2013: Tony Allen fined $5,000 for ... (May '13) May '13 GurganusJanice 2
Manu Ginobili will play in Spurs' final game vs... (Apr '13) Apr '13 JUNEP 1
Duncan, Parker, Ginobili carry Spurs past Rockets (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 1
More from around the web