DILBECK: Lakers' eyes should be focused on an even bigger prize

Full story: LA Daily News

The Spurs Manu Ginobili tries to steal from Kobe Bryant during the Lakers 100-92 victory in game five of the Western Conference finals Thursday, May 29, 2008 at the Staples Center.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Avetis Antaplyan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

Yes and Yes. The Lakers will have a very tough series with either team but can definitely win it all!

The Celtics may be a tougher team to beat because we have yet to beat them this year. The Pistons play a lot like the Spurs and we may have a easier time beating them.

Odom and Fisher will be the keys to the next series.

Go Lakers!
xusllabb

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

Either way I hope the city prepares for the riots that are sure to come lol GO FLAKERS!!!!!!!I hope they CHOKE LOL
Laker Gyrl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

GO LAKERS!!!! You can do it!!!
JOE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

LAKERS 1
Ross D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

The Lakers' best is yet to come. A new dynasty is about to begin next month in LALA land. The Lakers deserves to win the NBA trophy this year. Next year with Bynum joining the team will more dominate and powerful. The Lakers will win 60+ games next year and I don't see any team in both western and eastern conferences that can match this unstoppable Lakers.
It's show time again in Los Angeles - Go Lakers!

Since: May 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

correction...(Ross D)
...dominate and powerful should be dominant and powerful. Thank you.

Porter Ranch

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

xusllabb If you're not a Lakers fan don't f*cken post. There will be riots, riots from excitement.

Porter Ranch

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

It actually wouldn't be that great if there were riots of any kind. So I'll just say, shut the f*ck up xusllabb and get off the f*cken board b*tch.
BruinSeer

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

The key will be to believe in winning the series. The Lakers are ready - Phil is quite a psycho logist and astute. He's hypnotysed his team to that belief. How do you think they beat San Antonio in 5!!!?
It's all in the stars.
xusllabb

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

TravisH90 wrote:
It actually wouldn't be that great if there were riots of any kind. So I'll just say, shut the f*ck up xusllabb and get off the f*cken board b*tch.
Listen here Raper fan, if you dont like what I post then dont read it.You so called fans are just a bunch of bandwagoners anyway . lol
xusllabb

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

BruinSeer wrote:
The key will be to believe in winning the series. The Lakers are ready - Phil is quite a psycho logist and astute. He's hypnotysed his team to that belief. How do you think they beat San Antonio in 5!!!?
It's all in the stars.
You got the psycho part rite lol Phil is just a punk puppet nothing else

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••