Luke Ridnour saves his best for last as Timberwolves beat Pistons

Full story: TwinCities.com
The routine part of the Timberwolves' 109-99 victory over Detroit Friday night at Target Center was another dominant double-double from Kevin Love - 27 points and 18 rebounds. Full Story
t-wolves and free agents

Big Lake, MN

#1 Dec 10, 2010
...Dont think we should sign any or make any trades right now. I saw somewhere T. Prince from Detroit but that would only take away from our building. Maybe wait bring in super point Rubio..tlhen see if we need a knock down #2. I wanna see Martell Webster first and after a 15 game stretch. Just mayble Prince starting and Webster of the bench could make us the highest scoring team in the league..not that that ever worked but dammit you know they are working on defense after all those lost leads!
t-wolves

Big Lake, MN

#2 Dec 10, 2010
AND..I have to say..I freakin LOVE the front office and the staff and the players..I love this team! Kahn for award!

where do I get a Kahn jersey anyway?
t-wolves

Big Lake, MN

#3 Dec 10, 2010
Nothing I hate worse that stupid fans misspelling..sorry!
fracas

Tucson, AZ

#4 Dec 11, 2010
Ridnour played a great game. He has struggled against jet-quick point guards, but had a more favorable matchup against Detroit. Nice to see those outside shots swish. His steal, I think it was from Villanueva, really turned the tide midway through the fourth quarter.

Wes Johnson was a little more forceful in this game. He looked to shoot when the opportunity was there instead of passing out of any even minimally contested situation. Playing solid defense as well.

This game looked like a Piston's blowout win at the midpoint of the first quarter. Last years wolves team would have given up at that point. This years team just went about their business and ground out a win. Fun game to watch.
TC Florida

Cocoa Beach, FL

#6 Dec 11, 2010
Ridnour was a very good pick up for the Wolves this off season. KLove remains the story for the team but having good players around him that contribute is a must.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luke Ridnour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timberwolves trade Burke to Jazz, get UCLA guar... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Brew In 1
Anderson Varejao Staying with Cavaliers? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bewitched 3
Minnesota Timberwolves: Time to Trade Luke Ridnour (Jan '12) Jan '12 dfgb 3
More bad lottery luck for Minnesota Timberwolve... (May '11) May '11 Jonboy 31
Timberwolves can't pass on Duke's Kyrie Irving ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 andrew 40
Charley Walters: Minnesota Timberwolves Preside... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jake 18
Grizzlies hand Kevin Love-less Timberwolves the... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Timberwoes 7

Luke Ridnour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE