Nuggets 113, Timberwolves 100: Carmelo Anthony leads balanced Denver effort with 25 points

There are 6 comments on the Feb 5, 2011, TwinCities.com story titled Nuggets 113, Timberwolves 100: Carmelo Anthony leads balanced Denver effort with 25 points. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

RECAP: Four Denver starters scored in double figures, led by all-star forward Carmelo Anthony with 25 points, to lead the Nuggets past Minnesota on Saturday night at Target Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Mr cameout

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 5, 2011
This has to be related to the news last night that Billups during a black history month dinner spoke about his recent coming out that he is gay and the problems he will have as a player
Marxist Dayton

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 6, 2011
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!! The NBA "NOBODY ATTENDS"
Zingbopper

Colfax, WI

#3 Feb 6, 2011
Ah yes, as the losses mount, the die hard cool-aid drinkers including old Ray who wrote this piece ( and I do mean piece ) says their ball handling is coming together. Yawn..........
If their ball handling was coming together, wouldn't they have won the game?
Always an excuse, always " next game ". Yeah right.
Although, now that I think about it, it is after all black history month. And the overpaid Negroes are doing just that with the team, becoming " History ".
It's funny to hear talk of a N.B.A. lock out.
Who would notice ?
Please do, maybe that would be the last straw needed for the shamed owners of this state embarrassment to sell this dumpster full of non producers.
You're all pathetic lemmings.
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 6, 2011
Just another day in loserville....
Sing It Cher

Ann Arbor, MI

#5 Feb 6, 2011
The beat 'downs' go on....
DizzyOne

Buford, GA

#6 Feb 6, 2011
Look at the bright side. You get to watch some real ball players on the visiting teams!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luke Ridnour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timberwolves trade Burke to Jazz, get UCLA guar... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Brew In 1
News Anderson Varejao Staying with Cavaliers? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bewitched 3
News Minnesota Timberwolves: Time to Trade Luke Ridnour (Jan '12) Jan '12 dfgb 3
News More bad lottery luck for Minnesota Timberwolve... (May '11) May '11 Jonboy 31
News Timberwolves can't pass on Duke's Kyrie Irving ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 andrew 40
News Charley Walters: Minnesota Timberwolves Preside... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jake 18
News Grizzlies hand Kevin Love-less Timberwolves the... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Timberwoes 7
More from around the web