Camelo scored 32 in Nuggets win over Seattle

There are 3 comments on the Apr 2, 2007, KUSA Denver story titled Camelo scored 32 in Nuggets win over Seattle. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

With the schedule Denver faces over the final few weeks, games against teams like Seattle are ones the Nuggets must win to avoid letting a playoff spot slip away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Randy

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 2, 2007
Way to go 9-News editors! Camelo? Who is he? I didn't know camels could play basketball.
joe

Redwood City, CA

#2 Apr 3, 2007
You would think that professional journalists would know how to proofread or at a minimum have competent proof readers. How embarrassing. Could be worse it could have been Kathy Sabine calling Bob Kendrick "Blob". Oh wait she already did that.
jim

Redwood City, CA

#3 Apr 3, 2007
So Camelo when did you change your name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luke Ridnour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timberwolves trade Burke to Jazz, get UCLA guar... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Brew In 1
News Anderson Varejao Staying with Cavaliers? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bewitched 3
News Minnesota Timberwolves: Time to Trade Luke Ridnour (Jan '12) Jan '12 dfgb 3
News More bad lottery luck for Minnesota Timberwolve... (May '11) May '11 Jonboy 31
News Timberwolves can't pass on Duke's Kyrie Irving ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 andrew 40
News Charley Walters: Minnesota Timberwolves Preside... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jake 18
News Grizzlies hand Kevin Love-less Timberwolves the... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Timberwoes 7
More from around the web