Kobe's 10th 50-plus game secures play...

Kobe's 10th 50-plus game secures playoff berth

There are 1 comment on the SI.com story from Apr 15, 2007, titled Kobe's 10th 50-plus game secures playoff berth. In it, SI.com reports that:

The Lakers, who have one regular-season game remaining, at Sacramento on Wednesday night, will finish seventh or eighth in the Western Conference and face either Dallas or Phoenix in the first round.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SI.com.

“Laker fan 4 Life!!!”

Since: Feb 07

Orange County, Ca.

#1 Apr 16, 2007
Now that is what i call a turn around in shooting percentage from one game to the other. You kinda knew it was going to happen. How many times has Kobe had a bad night and come in the next game and just kill teams?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luke Ridnour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timberwolves trade Burke to Jazz, get UCLA guar... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Brew In 1
News Anderson Varejao Staying with Cavaliers? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bewitched 3
News Minnesota Timberwolves: Time to Trade Luke Ridnour (Jan '12) Jan '12 dfgb 3
News More bad lottery luck for Minnesota Timberwolve... (May '11) May '11 Jonboy 31
News Timberwolves can't pass on Duke's Kyrie Irving ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 andrew 40
News Charley Walters: Minnesota Timberwolves Preside... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jake 18
News Grizzlies hand Kevin Love-less Timberwolves the... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Timberwoes 7
More from around the web