Rockets Blast Past Thunder, 100-89

Rockets Blast Past Thunder, 100-89

There are 2 comments on the News 9 Oklahoma City story from Nov 18, 2008, titled Rockets Blast Past Thunder, 100-89. In it, News 9 Oklahoma City reports that:

Luis Scola scored 23 points, Yao Ming added 19 points and 12 rebounds, and the Houston Rockets made a second-half surge without injured seven-time All-Star Tracy McGrady to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 100-89 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 9 Oklahoma City.

chris

Alva, OK

#1 Nov 18, 2008
why does watson have to start every game? let's just try and go with a starting line-up and stick with it(Durant,Swift,Green,Westbroo k, Smith). These are your best chance to win and play hard with Collison coming in as needed. No Johan Petro he is not very good at all please stop making us watch him play 20-25 minutes a night. Concerned Fan
haha

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 24, 2008
i couldnt agree wit chris even more he is right. i feel sorry for him. he has to root for the worst basketball team in the nba, sorry chris but its the truth. ive seen college teams play better than the thunder haha, maybe even high school kids hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luis Scola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FIBA Americas Live Streaming Day 5 - Mexico vs.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jhon 1
News How Houston Rockets Should Rebuild Roster Aroun... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 21
News Suns win bidding for forward Luis Scola Jul 15,... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 1
News NBA: Houston Rockets release Luis Scola (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
News Report: Rockets Will Amnesty Scola (Jul '12) Jul '12 The_Solution 1
News 3 Potential Sleepers to Keep an Eye on During 2... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Losttruth 1
News Chris Paul Trade: Grading the Deal for LA Laker... (Dec '11) Dec '11 EriktheRed 1
More from around the web