Duncan, Spurs nobody's darlings

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Say what you will about him. He can be difficult, uncooperative and remote. He can carry a grudge as much as he carries a team.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Bear fan in Austin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

The only reason the Spurs are boring to big city writers is that they play in the Heart of Texas and arent tabloid material. Go back to journalism school and learn how to research and write a real article. Tim Duncan and the Spurs were swept in the WCF by the Lakers in 2001. This bozo can't even get his facts correct. Talk about boring.

GoSpurs21
Herb Sweetow

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2007

Why is it necessary for Stern to announce the ID of the refs on the morning of the game they are assigned? What would happen if there were no announcements at all?
Esteban

Buenos Aires, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2007

I'm a big fan of Timmy and the Spurs, but totally fan of Manu Ginobili, the best of the team, i think... this season will be difficult for us but i think Spurs have the chance to do it.Now i'm buying some great manu & Spurs t-shirts at http://www.cafepress.com/tshirtmaster

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Luis Scola Discussions

Search the Luis Scola Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FIBA Americas Live Streaming Day 5 - Mexico vs.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jhon 1
How Houston Rockets Should Rebuild Roster Aroun... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 21
Suns win bidding for forward Luis Scola Jul 15,... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 1
NBA: Houston Rockets release Luis Scola (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
Report: Rockets Will Amnesty Scola (Jul '12) Jul '12 The_Solution 1
3 Potential Sleepers to Keep an Eye on During 2... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Losttruth 1
Chris Paul Trade: Grading the Deal for LA Laker... (Dec '11) Dec '11 EriktheRed 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••