What will Bulls do with Noc?

What will Bulls do with Noc?

There are 4 comments on the Daily Herald story from Jul 2, 2007, titled What will Bulls do with Noc?. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

“I think it's really clear that the city, management and the coaching staff love this guy”

Bulls first-round draft pick Joakim Noah didn't make it to Chicago in time for Friday's introductory news conference. via Daily Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

shark

Argentina

#1 Jul 3, 2007
Noce is a founder of the new bulls... How could we just let him go? Who plays wich such passion and spirit??? Not too many players.

Manager P., do the right thing!

J.-
kmasta

Memphis, TN

#2 Jul 3, 2007
sorry nocioni is gonna be in a grizz uniform next season

Since: Jul 07

Canada

#3 Jul 3, 2007
I don't know the bulls very well but i've noticed Nocioni, I'm sure they musta had someone else they could cut loose.I'd be disappointed if i were a bulls fan.I feel yur pain.
Txaku

Rushcutters Bay, Australia

#4 Jul 19, 2007
Vitoria doesn't forget you chapu, nobody plays with that passion, we are always with you cause we have learned from you that we have to keep fighting all the minutes.
(Sorry for my bad english, Gora Tau ta Gora Nocioni, nunca te olvidaremos)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luis Scola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FIBA Americas Live Streaming Day 5 - Mexico vs.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jhon 1
News How Houston Rockets Should Rebuild Roster Aroun... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 21
News Suns win bidding for forward Luis Scola Jul 15,... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 1
News NBA: Houston Rockets release Luis Scola (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
News Report: Rockets Will Amnesty Scola (Jul '12) Jul '12 The_Solution 1
News 3 Potential Sleepers to Keep an Eye on During 2... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Losttruth 1
News Chris Paul Trade: Grading the Deal for LA Laker... (Dec '11) Dec '11 EriktheRed 1
More from around the web