Rush, Dunleavy lead Pacers past 76ers

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Not since Jim O'Brien coached in Philadelphia have the 76ers been a legitimate playoff contender.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Fell Down Funked Up

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2008

and the haters start in 5...4...3...
Dungy ball

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2008

It is a nice win. I didn't see the game but listened to the end. Boyle and Slick had some "spot on" viewpoints on Tinsley (knocking his defensive shortcomings and mental let ups down the stretch). However they both were high on his ability to run this offense when he's in the right mind. It appears that Tinsley had another nice floor game against the Sixers. 12 assists and only 3 turnovers....only 3 shot attempts.

By the way, the entire team had 35 assists. That's awesome. It takes good ball movement and team ball to rack up that many assists.

Who do we got next...Chicago? They need to string some W's together.
Stan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2008

It's great when Tinsley gets 12 assists and takes 3 shots. All those people who wanted O'Neal out for a long while, if not for good, get what they wished for. Fortunately the Pacers have some depth to throw at you. Diogu who has been been quiet since his return from injury, is one who needs to step up. Williams, Daniels and Diener need to be more consistent. Harrison will be back and needs to face the fact that he needs to play well consistently or he will soon be out of the league. Maybe Sims can even show something given the opportunity. The Pacers will need to win against their playoff competitors, the mid level East teams, with more consistency.
PLAYA

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2008

When Tinsley wants to play he is the best point guard in the game, but most of these are bench players that can't win a title! nothing will change till this team is taken in a new direction and that starts with Bird!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louis Williams Discussions

Search the Louis Williams Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia 76ers: 8 Free Agents They Will Pur... (Jul '12) Jul '12 xKingxDycex 2
Granger's double-double leads Pacers past 76ers (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 2
Cheeks run out of town (Dec '08) Dec '08 Riverratbond 1
76ers beat Pistons 96-91 (Dec '08) Dec '08 Quincy Booker 1
West wants to play in wine and gold (Aug '08) Aug '08 your name 1
Offseason could get expensive for improving 76ers (May '08) Jun '08 Ern 3
'Sheed, Pistons cruise to series-tying victory (Apr '08) Apr '08 piston man 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••