Trayvon Martin's Killer 'Weeps With R...

Trayvon Martin's Killer 'Weeps With Remorse'

There are 3 comments on the Ananova story from Mar 26, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin's Killer 'Weeps With Remorse'. In it, Ananova reports that:

A neighbourhood watch volunteer who sparked uproar in the US by shooting dead an unarmed teenager has wept with remorse and now fears for his own life, people close to the gunman have said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ananova.

RC Wilcox Jr

Miami, FL

#1 Mar 26, 2012
Killer 'Weeps With Remorse'

Well i think the name is right (KILLER)How can the police just sit back and not arrest this Killer. Florida law say anyone involved in a shooting will be place under a 48 hour hold until the investigation is over.How can a grown ass man shoot a child. He need to ask the lord for forgiveness than place himself under arrest since he is on the crime watch board, I think. The police chief stepped down and that's is where he should, stay off the force.No One child should have to go through this because of someone who wants to be a police officer and could not make the cut. A background check need to be done on the (KILLER).
eatmyshorts

Tucson, AZ

#2 Mar 26, 2012
stfu
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#3 Mar 27, 2012
They need to take the SUSPECT (not killer) into custody, give Zimmerman a fair trial, and then ascertain whether he genuinely feared for his life or was merely seeking excuses to kill Trayvon. Zimmerman may not may not have acted in self-defense, but my question is: What has the Sanford Police Department done about it?

Evidence has emerged of a possible pattern of racism and brutality against African-Americans by the Sanford P.D. Frankly, even moreso than Zimmerman, it might be that Sanford's police department is exactly what needs to be put on trial.

And don't go scapegoating Florida's Stand Your Ground law, either. Such gunmen use it as an excuse for vigilantism. It has saved lives, and is a good law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeBron James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attention, shoppers! Free agency opens in the NBA (Jul '14) Mar '16 Fart news 32
Wearing Shorter Shorts to Be a Better Role Mode... (Nov '15) Nov '15 KnutesNiche 1
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Nov '15 Fart news 2,115
The Irrational Hatred of Lebron James (Jul '15) Jul '15 jaysir12 1
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Fart news 15
News 2015 NBA Finals: Quick Takeaways From Cleveland... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 7
Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Jun '15) Jun '15 Son of man 1
More from around the web