Fans Ready For LeBron James Return | ...

Fans Ready For LeBron James Return | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 32 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Dec 1, 2010, titled Fans Ready For LeBron James Return | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

It's the moment that has been circled on the calendar for Cavaliers fans since the summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nancy and Sluggo

Cleveland, OH

#23 Dec 2, 2010
mamad14 wrote:
If the supposed fans need to leave LeBron alone. He left for the money and you would have done the same. Cleveland should have him a raise. The fans need to grow up and act like adults as this sends a bad message to our children. If you aren't happy, stay home, or if you go, keep your mouths closed and no stupid acts. I feel bad for LeBron and I'm not a basketball fan.
What planet are you on? This was disgussed ions ago.
It is the WAY in which he left. He was not honest and did it in a cowardly fashion.
Don't feel bad...he brought this upon himself. He is a multi millionaire..don't feel bad because he doesn't care about you.
He found out that not being the "KING" is not so hot.
new information

Brooksville, FL

#24 Dec 2, 2010
Some reports say many fans will be bringing whoppie cushions and will sit down when LeBron is introduced.
Huhh

Pickerington, OH

#25 Dec 2, 2010
People need to get over it. It's Lebrons life, he can do what he wants with it. Anybody who's that upset over him leaving decrepid Cleveland, needs to come out of the temple of the basketball god and get a life.
meh

Columbus, OH

#26 Dec 2, 2010
I'm sure if any of us had the opportunity to take a job that paid a LOT more money we'd jump ship. No different here. I don't see what the big deal is. So he's a "celebrity" so what?

“No respect.”

Since: Aug 10

Akron, OH

#27 Dec 2, 2010
meh wrote:
I'm sure if any of us had the opportunity to take a job that paid a LOT more money we'd jump ship. No different here. I don't see what the big deal is. So he's a "celebrity" so what?
Actually, though, he did not get offered more money to play in Miami. He was offered, in his opinion, more of a chance to win NBA championships.
Cincy Buckeye

Independence, KY

#28 Dec 3, 2010
Nancy and Sluggo wrote:
<quoted text>
The silent treatment is a mental mind blowing disturbance.
That is worse than a million boos.
Listen to the silence.
The Guru's comment was about "silents" as opposed to the correct word "silence", not challenging the value of the silent treatment.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#29 Dec 3, 2010
Nancy and Sluggo wrote:
<quoted text>
The silent treatment is a mental mind blowing disturbance.
That is worse than a million boos.
Listen to the silence.
I wish someone would tell my wife that.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Location hidden

#30 Dec 3, 2010
Heres chalk in your eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!!!! Welcome back! How's the new job? We've missed you around here.
The new job never happened. It's a long story that ends with me working for myself again.
gma

New York, NY

#31 Dec 3, 2010
I think that Cleveland fans need to get over it. Last night showed how immature some of the fans are. I lived in Cleveland for a number of years and still want the Cavaliers to win games. But, win the games. The fans walked away with mud in their eyes. The fans carried signs, t-shirts and booed Lebron. But, it was Lebron who got the last laugh by putting the points on the board and spanking the Cavaliers. Lebron is his own man. He made a decision and that is his choice. Cleveland need to stop acting like Lebron is their slave. Lebron said from the start he wants to win games and championships. The Cavaliers owner should have hired some players to assist Lebron on the court and maybe they would have had a chance of keeping him. So Cleveland get over it. We have enough negative energy in this country.
still a fan
gma

New York, NY

#32 Dec 3, 2010
I think that Cleveland fans need to get over it. Last night showed how immature some of the fans are. I lived in Cleveland for a number of years and still want the Cavaliers to win games. But, win the games. The fans walked away with mud in their eyes. The fans carried signs, t-shirts and booed Lebron. But, it was Lebron who got the last laugh by putting the points on the board and spanking the Cavaliers. Lebron is his own man. He made a decision and that is his choice. Cleveland need to stop acting like Lebron is their slave. Lebron said from the start he wants to win games and championships. The Cavaliers owner should have hired some players to assist Lebron on the court and maybe they would have had a chance of keeping him. So Cleveland get over it. We have enough negative energy in this country.
still a fan - in columbus (not nj)

“Defecting to Mexico”

Location hidden

#33 Dec 3, 2010
gma wrote:
still a fan - in columbus (not nj)
You should get that studdering problem looked at...
Tethered to the SWCSD

San Francisco, CA

#34 Dec 7, 2010
Come on fanatics - get a life. It's a JOB & LeBron made a career move. That's something all Americans can do without becoming a target for childish tantrums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeBron James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is the greatest, LeBron James or Michael Jo... Jul '17 Bodily pharting 12
News The chatter about LeBron James leaving the Cavs... Jun '17 ThePhartz 2
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Mar '17 BeenPharts 2,122
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 (Jun '16) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Browns Fan 3
thank you LeBron (Jun '16) Jun '16 King James 1
News Attention, shoppers! Free agency opens in the NBA (Jul '14) Mar '16 Fart news 32
More from around the web